Dentonthegrill: worst coder ever?

• Seriously last time he fucked up so guns didn’t fire for like an entire god damned day, and now he has fucked up headsets and tcomms royally which has been the past two days or so now. Why is he allowed to fuck up the nox code like this?

• Seriously last time he fucked up so guns didn’t fire for like an entire god damned day, and now he has fucked up headsets and tcomms royally which has been the past two days or so now. Why is he allowed to fuck up the nox code like this?

• intentional.

are you too stupid to click on your ear or something?

• oh really? then why was there just a fresh compile and now headsets are on by default? did you fuck up the code or just make an incredibly retarded decision on purpose?

• because i got what i wanted and drew changed it back while we figure out some stuff to do with telecomms and traitor things.

what i gathered from it is that you (among countless others) are incapable of figuring out even the simplest of things so i imagine traitor tools for telecomms won’t take much effort.

also some stuff with lag but that will come later since i’m looking at cameras right now.

• you don’t need traitor tools for tcomms you just have to learn ntsl which is simple. Just make the emag allow you to edit tcomms code without an id.

• It’s really not that people couldn’t figure it out. It was just that was a completely retarded change that made it a pain for everyone to have to do every round as no reason exists that you would want to cut off your only communication in it’s current state.

Also traitors tcoms is already ridiculously easy. Just cut left wall out emag apc and watch as no one knows how to fix it.

• Well prepare yourselves. There’ll be a whole lot of not talking over comms.

• there are already like 20 different ways to fuck up comms, like five ways with ntsl and a shitload by fucking with tcomms machines. As has been said you can emag the apc, use a multitool and disconnect key machines, take off filtered frequencies from the hub, deconstruct some of the machines, etc etc

• there’ll be 20 more then.

• don’t worry, any little mistakes he makes can be hotfixed, and for the most part everyone makes little mistakes every now and then.
    with Ss13 servers, the people who get the most flak, are the ones who edit things people might actually notice if they’re messed up.
    denton is credit 2 team

• Game Admins

i love it when people ask for bans with these stupid fucking call out threads

fuck off you little baby

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.