[ZS] Communication Test Captcha?

• Alright. What annoys me is individuals that cannot or is reluctant to communicate with other teammates(I’ll call them MPlayers, for mute) I see communication as a very essential tool in order to organize a working teamwork and help each other.

Every single day, there are always some MPlayers not replying, regardless of use of voicechat or chat. For instance, these MPlayers with a hammer. They are barricading in an indecent way, thus making a crappy barricade.
    I’ve tried to offer them help, wanting to teach them how to amend their barricading method - but it is futile because obviously they can’t process information or just doesn’t want to listen. The same things happens of course in
    other situations regarding crate/turret deployments and defense etc. and is and can create a bit of a problem for other players.

Here’s my suggestion, what if we had a “communication testing captcha”, a window popping up after first time joining into the server, confirming if the individual are capable of communicating(asking certain related questions).
    Just an example, a question asking “Are you capable of communicating?” and an answer that must be valid in order to play. If it’s invalid > kick.

Maybe in that way, we would have less MPlayers and thus having a more ‘chatty’ or cooperative team? Or well, at least less-MPlayer. And if the player is still reluctant to communicate AND are causing mayhem, unwilling to assist the team when necessary - well, this is up to the administration. This is just a small suggestion. Thanks for reading.

• Alright. What annoys me is individuals that cannot or is reluctant to communicate with other teammates(I’ll call them MPlayers, for mute) I see communication as a very essential tool in order to organize a working teamwork and help each other.

Every single day, there are always some MPlayers not replying, regardless of use of voicechat or chat. For instance, these MPlayers with a hammer. They are barricading in an indecent way, thus making a crappy barricade.
    I’ve tried to offer them help, wanting to teach them how to amend their barricading method - but it is futile because obviously they can’t process information or just doesn’t want to listen. The same things happens of course in
    other situations regarding crate/turret deployments and defense etc. and is and can create a bit of a problem for other players.

Here’s my suggestion, what if we had a “communication testing captcha”, a window popping up after first time joining into the server, confirming if the individual are capable of communicating(asking certain related questions).
    Just an example, a question asking “Are you capable of communicating?” and an answer that must be valid in order to play. If it’s invalid > kick.

Maybe in that way, we would have less MPlayers and thus having a more ‘chatty’ or cooperative team? Or well, at least less-MPlayer. And if the player is still reluctant to communicate AND are causing mayhem, unwilling to assist the team when necessary - well, this is up to the administration. This is just a small suggestion. Thanks for reading.

• Sounds Good. Some people might not hear you because they are ballpitted or just disabled mic in Options. This way it’ll keep from idiots from ruining barricades or shit

• Indeed and because of that thought I’ve often switched over to chat typing. But as I said, it can be futile.

• They may be able to communicate but not everyone speaks fluent English don’t forget so these “MPlayers” you’re talking about can probably see and hear what you are saying but just don’t know what it is you’re saying and there’s nothing you can really do to stop that.

• I agree, they may be foreigners with little knowledge of the English language. And still, they are MPlayers incapable of fully comprehending other players, sometimes affecting the game play. It may not be much of a problem in other games such as MMO’s, but Zombie Survival is a lot about teamwork, and teamwork requires communication. It may not be something that can be done with, but worth a try suggesting a solution.

• @Mittens:

I agree, they may be foreigners with little knowledge of the English language. And still, they are MPlayers incapable of fully comprehending other players, sometimes affecting the game play.

that’s not true
    qwert or jaimeking don’t type at all and they’re fine. (most likely because everyone in ZS is dumb as shit in chat)
    the only problem when not wanting to talk to others (players who dont even know how to open chat?)  is when they’re cading and ignore you/dont know how to respond/or whatever.
    I don’t think this idea is really needed.

• We should have a “good ideas test Captcha”.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.