TehCheese's Job Unban request.

• Your BYOND Key:TehCheese
    Your IC name:Jim Morrison
    Your job (syndie?):Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):All jobs besides corgi
    Your previous bans:Beat shitcurity to red, was unbanned.
    Who banned you:DoctorDrew
    Reason provided:“griefer”/punching people the whole round
    When you were banned:Ending of the round, shuttle took off already.
    Ban length:Unknown, he said a few days for jobs.
    Why you think you were banned:Killing the clown and criting dipshit assistant that were throwing banana peels everywhere and spraying space lube, then defending myself against the warden who attacked me first.
    Why you should be unbanned:Clown isn’t even considered human, so why would i be banned in the first place for killing him, and on top of that, the clown was throwing banana peels fucking everywhere. So that was justification. The assitant had a bottle of space lube he was spraying below the chefs area, i have chat logs to prove this. Then the HoS attacked me first for criting this assistant  (i can also prove this).

http://pastebin.com/a7L6B8yR - Pastebin of the logs for the entire round.

Attachments are some nitbits i would like to point out, the pastebin is completely unedited feel free to check.

• Your BYOND Key:TehCheese
    Your IC name:Jim Morrison
    Your job (syndie?):Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):All jobs besides corgi
    Your previous bans:Beat shitcurity to red, was unbanned.
    Who banned you:DoctorDrew
    Reason provided:“griefer”/punching people the whole round
    When you were banned:Ending of the round, shuttle took off already.
    Ban length:Unknown, he said a few days for jobs.
    Why you think you were banned:Killing the clown and criting dipshit assistant that were throwing banana peels everywhere and spraying space lube, then defending myself against the warden who attacked me first.
    Why you should be unbanned:Clown isn’t even considered human, so why would i be banned in the first place for killing him, and on top of that, the clown was throwing banana peels fucking everywhere. So that was justification. The assitant had a bottle of space lube he was spraying below the chefs area, i have chat logs to prove this. Then the HoS attacked me first for criting this assistant  (i can also prove this).

http://pastebin.com/a7L6B8yR - Pastebin of the logs for the entire round.

Attachments are some nitbits i would like to point out, the pastebin is completely unedited feel free to check.

• Game Admins

you were trying to literally kill the assistant because he threw banana peels around, and earlier in the round you went around punching people

a quality player

• show me where i was punching people, and people throwing banana peels is a justification.

• Where exactly was i punching people? The whole round i was inside heating plasma and cooling oxygen. And throwing banana peels is justification for robusting.

• Ya no offense drew but using the mystic Ctrl-f i found him literately punching once and i assume he was slipped then punched the guy who threw/sprayed what slipped him and he kicked a clown 2-3 times and kicked another person thats not exactly going around punching.

• Well drew, since you don’t want to say anything further i will contact another admin. Thanks for not helping.

• Game Admins

sorry if I don’t sit on the forums all day

the logs said you hit four different people, which I’m assuming you were trying to start a fight or something; and I’m sure the other admin in the thread knows exactly what he’s talking about

• i hit the clown, the assistant (both were lubing hallways and throwing banana peels) and i defended myself against the HoS who attacked me with a fireaxe. I kicked someone while trying to help them up, i accidently had it set to harm instead of help. I helped him up immediately after, the logs show this. So am i going to stay job banned on a bogus ban or what.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.