Fm211 unban request.

• Your BYOND Key:Fm2111
    Your IC name:Ehm… What is it… Tony Richard I think…
    Your job (syndie?):Assistant.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Permban.
    Your previous bans:Like, too many.
    Who banned you:DentOnTheGrill.
    Reason provided:Reason: dragging people into tunnels and killing them. obvious grief. She did not die, what the fuck? Just 2 minutes in the Cryo and she would be good…
    When you were banned:11-5-13
    Ban length:Permban.
    Why you think you were banned:The admin did NOT look through the logs; Look at pictures.
    Why you should be unbanned:  -------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^

• Your BYOND Key:Fm2111
    Your IC name:Ehm… What is it… Tony Richard I think…
    Your job (syndie?):Assistant.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Permban.
    Your previous bans:Like, too many.
    Who banned you:DentOnTheGrill.
    Reason provided:Reason: dragging people into tunnels and killing them. obvious grief. She did not die, what the fuck? Just 2 minutes in the Cryo and she would be good…
    When you were banned:11-5-13
    Ban length:Permban.
    Why you think you were banned:The admin did NOT look through the logs; Look at pictures.
    Why you should be unbanned:  -------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^

• Just had an chance to post the link to this because the ban somehow did not work, but DrHuxleyy instabanned me even through I said “Wait”…. Well, there goes 40 hours of waiting because of disobidence.

• Also, you can see that I did not kill anyone at all… Gawsh.

• Hi albert fish here i just posted mine to XD but truthfully he did like nothing to her i did almost all of the damage and dragged her to medbay.

• Yeah I saw she attacked first, I’m unbanning you sorry about that. I told dent he didn’t see.

• She got that beating =D. Truthful Albert =D=D.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.