Cannot connect

• Hey, new SS13 player here who heard about this server from a friend.
    I can’t seem to connect to the server, I’ve tried all means and I keep getting the same “Connecting . . . failed” error message every time. I’m able to connect to some other servers though, just not this one.

I’ve tried disabling anti-virus, and my computer is set to DMZ on the router so port-forwarding shouldn’t be an issue either. I’ve also tried connecting on clean installations of Byond. I looked around this forum and others to see if I could find a fix but to no avail. My apologies if this has been posted before and I somehow didn’t notice it.

Is there anything else that would keep me from being able to connect to the server?

• Hey, new SS13 player here who heard about this server from a friend.
    I can’t seem to connect to the server, I’ve tried all means and I keep getting the same “Connecting . . . failed” error message every time. I’m able to connect to some other servers though, just not this one.

I’ve tried disabling anti-virus, and my computer is set to DMZ on the router so port-forwarding shouldn’t be an issue either. I’ve also tried connecting on clean installations of Byond. I looked around this forum and others to see if I could find a fix but to no avail. My apologies if this has been posted before and I somehow didn’t notice it.

Is there anything else that would keep me from being able to connect to the server?

• Sure you’re using the correct address?

• noxiousnet.com:12345
    Just as it is in the “how to join” post.

I also tried joining through the browser link, and joining through this page http://www.byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

Every way gives me the same error. I’m really stumped, here. A tracert to noxiousnet.com shows that all of the hops are up, too, so it’s not some weird network issue.

• I’m still having problems connecting. All of my settings are fine, I even manually forwarded port 12345, and I connect to every single other SS13 server I have tried except for this one. I’m assuming the server is up and running because the BYOND page says it has people in it.
    Has anyone else had weird issues like this?

• All I can tell you is that your IP isn’t blacklisted. This website is hosted on the same machine as the server so obviously communication is not an issue.

• If you’re using a guest account you won’t be able to join, you must log into your byond account before joining.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.