Did anyone else hate Fable 2?

• I got so angry when I played Fable 2, I hated and still do hate the plot is was much better in Fable 1 and Lost Chapters, most quests had interesting choices to make.

My player will get stuck on a lot of things and the bugs, oh dear god, the bugs, I’ve had to shutdown my Xbox many times because of them.
    Instead of listening to the people who play and buy Lionhead’s games, they go ahead and carry Fable 2 to Fable 3 instead of making the game like what Fable and Fable Lost Chapters was.

I did enjoy the combat in Fable 2.

Fuck you, Molyneux.

• I got so angry when I played Fable 2, I hated and still do hate the plot is was much better in Fable 1 and Lost Chapters, most quests had interesting choices to make.

My player will get stuck on a lot of things and the bugs, oh dear god, the bugs, I’ve had to shutdown my Xbox many times because of them.
    Instead of listening to the people who play and buy Lionhead’s games, they go ahead and carry Fable 2 to Fable 3 instead of making the game like what Fable and Fable Lost Chapters was.

I did enjoy the combat in Fable 2.

Fuck you, Molyneux.

• I enjoyed the game, I will admit I do enjoy lost chapters more, I diden’t hate the second one and those bugs never happened to me.

was your CD damaged/scratched that could be the cause of the bugs

• No, my game disk was never scratched at all, it just froze each time if I played for about 2 hours.

• I’ve never had this problem, I still have my fable 2 disk I bought on launch and it still works fine :p

• The things that bothered me the most was the plot, the quests, and the boss.

• I will admit the final confrontation is kinda lame :l

• Peter Molyneux makes a lot of promises, except that 90% of them don’t even happen.

• IF it weren’t for Molyneux running his mouth I would have no problem with Fable 2 cause apart from the let downs of certain things not being in or as fleshed out as he made it it was still good in my opinion.

• The latest Fable is just a piece of manure.

• Didn’t enjoy it, never finished it.

• No, but Fable 3 is in the top 5 worst games I’ve ever played.

The quality of a Fable game directly correlates with the amount of bullshit Molyneux spews prior to release.

• Fable 3 was terrible, same as the last and who the hell wants to be king of that.

• I played fable the journey,  :vomit:

• You have to get through linear tasks that make your head want to explode.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.