Unban Appeal/Request

• Your BYOND Key: lemonicetea2
    Your IC name: It was the default AI name. I don’t remember it.
    Your job (syndie?): AI
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: N/A
    Who banned you: Absynth
    Reason provided: Metagaming
    When you were banned: Earlier this week
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Metagaming as AI; Allowing someone to upload one-man laws
    Why you should be unbanned: 
      **I was careless with the metagaming part. Me and my friend happened to be skyping each other when we decided to play ss13 for a while, and neither of us even thought about how speaking to each other while playing was a bad thing. - The uploading kill laws thing only happened because it was the first time I had played AI (my friend has never either), and we were experimenting with the different modules we could find. (Because of this, I thought since my laws allowed me to harm humans that it was justified.)

Honestly, neither of us are griefers or anything; we’ve never caused trouble on the server before and have never intended to, but I understand that isn’t a very sound argument either way. All I’m asking is that my (and preferably my friend’s) permaban be lifted and replaced with timed ban, or even just perma-job-ban me from AI. We both love the server and have since been discouraged from playing ss13 because of all this.

(friend’s byond id is Ziggmaster, by the way)

Thanks                        (tl;dr- pls lemme pleh sir pls i hav no hoem)

• Your BYOND Key: lemonicetea2
    Your IC name: It was the default AI name. I don’t remember it.
    Your job (syndie?): AI
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: N/A
    Who banned you: Absynth
    Reason provided: Metagaming
    When you were banned: Earlier this week
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Metagaming as AI; Allowing someone to upload one-man laws
    Why you should be unbanned: 
      **I was careless with the metagaming part. Me and my friend happened to be skyping each other when we decided to play ss13 for a while, and neither of us even thought about how speaking to each other while playing was a bad thing. - The uploading kill laws thing only happened because it was the first time I had played AI (my friend has never either), and we were experimenting with the different modules we could find. (Because of this, I thought since my laws allowed me to harm humans that it was justified.)

Honestly, neither of us are griefers or anything; we’ve never caused trouble on the server before and have never intended to, but I understand that isn’t a very sound argument either way. All I’m asking is that my (and preferably my friend’s) permaban be lifted and replaced with timed ban, or even just perma-job-ban me from AI. We both love the server and have since been discouraged from playing ss13 because of all this.

(friend’s byond id is Ziggmaster, by the way)

Thanks                        (tl;dr- pls lemme pleh sir pls i hav no hoem)

• Is it safe to say that I won’t be getting unbanned?

• Administrators

I wish I could reach out and murder you fucking pleb

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.