Ban/mute request for OOC spammer

• Your BYOND key: Godzillan
    Your IC name:
    Your job:
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Shartshark
    The offenders ingame name:
    The offenders job:
    Date/Time of incident: 5/9/2013 1:50 AM CST
    Your story: So we just had a great changeling round, but then OOC is enabled automatically and this asshole spams the chat with dumb garbage. (note: this goes on for longer than is shown)

I’m not sure if these kind of requests are accepted, but I didn’t see anything in the sticky threads about it so I just assume they are. (if they aren’t you should add something regarding that)
    I’m not sure if I will need to include IC names and jobs for this so I left that out, but if I do need to tell me and I will fill it in.

• Your BYOND key: Godzillan
    Your IC name:
    Your job:
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Shartshark
    The offenders ingame name:
    The offenders job:
    Date/Time of incident: 5/9/2013 1:50 AM CST
    Your story: So we just had a great changeling round, but then OOC is enabled automatically and this asshole spams the chat with dumb garbage. (note: this goes on for longer than is shown)

I’m not sure if these kind of requests are accepted, but I didn’t see anything in the sticky threads about it so I just assume they are. (if they aren’t you should add something regarding that)
    I’m not sure if I will need to include IC names and jobs for this so I left that out, but if I do need to tell me and I will fill it in.

• Ah yeah I caught this guy being a faggot before and let him go with a warning, he’ll be banned now.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.