Ban request

• Your BYOND key: VACAXD
    Your IC name: Nick Fox
    Your job: Security borg
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): do not know
    The offenders ingame name: Leeroy Jenkins
    The offenders job: RD
    Date/Time of incident: 06/5/2013
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    I started the game as a borg and request to change my battery and RD let me without battery
    and arrested for 1 min and RD blow up my borg for no reason and space brain

• Your BYOND key: VACAXD
    Your IC name: Nick Fox
    Your job: Security borg
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): do not know
    The offenders ingame name: Leeroy Jenkins
    The offenders job: RD
    Date/Time of incident: 06/5/2013
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    I started the game as a borg and request to change my battery and RD let me without battery
    and arrested for 1 min and RD blow up my borg for no reason and space brain

• A bit of your English is hard to comprehend. This is what I think you were trying to say, please correct me if I’m wrong:

“I started the game as a bord, and requested a battery upgrade. The RD took out my battery and didn’t put a new one in. When I got a new one, I arrested and brigged him for 1 minute. Afterwards, he blew me up and spaced my brain”

The part I’m mostly confused about is that you either meant “The RD took out my battery”, or “The RD said no or just didn’t upgrade my battery, but I still had one in”. Which did you mean?

• @Antion:

“I started the game as a bord, and requested a battery upgrade. The RD took out my battery and didn’t put a new one in. When I got a new one, I arrested and brigged him for 1 minute. Afterwards, he blew me up and spaced my brain”

this is what happened

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.