Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

EFT Brawl

• EFT BRAWL!!!

Yes. That.

So, what is EFT Brawl?

EFT Brawl would be a separate game mode within EFT that would focus solely on the hitting aspect. Rather than the objective being to score all the time, it would place a focus on hitting and killing other players.

It would essentially be Team Deathmatch within EFT.

Why would I ever add this to EFT?

Its a nice change of pace to game play, and it would be great to have something other to do than the one game mode EFT offers. Zombie Survival has Objective and Zombie Escape as separate game modes, and most people would agree that these are good ways to change up the game a bit and provide a different experience. EFT Brawl would do exactly that: Change up the game a bit and make it a little less tedious.

If anything at all, people would love to have a game mode in EFT that would focus on hitting more than scoring, no matter how it is applied. EFT Brawl is one way, but of course there are others. This type of game mode would finally award people who are good hitters and get a lot of the kills, rather than the people who score touchdowns all the time. It would be a nice balance between the two game modes, i think.

• EFT BRAWL!!!

Yes. That.

So, what is EFT Brawl?

EFT Brawl would be a separate game mode within EFT that would focus solely on the hitting aspect. Rather than the objective being to score all the time, it would place a focus on hitting and killing other players.

It would essentially be Team Deathmatch within EFT.

Why would I ever add this to EFT?

Its a nice change of pace to game play, and it would be great to have something other to do than the one game mode EFT offers. Zombie Survival has Objective and Zombie Escape as separate game modes, and most people would agree that these are good ways to change up the game a bit and provide a different experience. EFT Brawl would do exactly that: Change up the game a bit and make it a little less tedious.

If anything at all, people would love to have a game mode in EFT that would focus on hitting more than scoring, no matter how it is applied. EFT Brawl is one way, but of course there are others. This type of game mode would finally award people who are good hitters and get a lot of the kills, rather than the people who score touchdowns all the time. It would be a nice balance between the two game modes, i think.

• No, if I wanted to brawl I’d grab a beatdown stick and trap anyone unfortunate enough to run into my path (or just spam arcane wand). It’s like if you added a gamemode called “ZS BARRICADE”, it just feels unnecessary.

• I was actually thinking of something like this, with “Rabbit” or “Holy Grail” being an example. Holding the ball would soup up your abilities and everyone would have to fight for control of the balls and make kills.

Users

Topics