[WIP] zs_wiglegcity

• Discontinued

Sorry, I decided to turn it onto an RP Map. Simply because it seem’d fitting.

• Discontinued

Sorry, I decided to turn it onto an RP Map. Simply because it seem’d fitting.

• Feels a bit empty don’t it?

• Feels a bit empty don’t it?

Like I said, its still quite early in development, I hope to add more stuff and a Harbor ^^

• you must be the sucessor of Wigbig, a creator of nice noxiousnet zombie survival maps

also, welcome

• Blocky, bland, and unoriginal.

I get that you’re excited about your new map, but why not just save creating this thread for when you’re close to completion?

• The map looks nice, but you should also take into consideration the gameplay elements as well. zs_infected_city and all the other city maps look great and all, but they tend to lack viable cading areas. I would like to see a nice city map and a map that is actually fun to play, not the other billion city maps that nobody likes.

Also, from the screenshots I’ve noticed that your in EP2. This is fine since I’m also in EP2 due to the Valve Steampipe clusterfuck breaking CSS and all, but keep in mind some people don’t have EP2. I know a lot of people do, but try to minimize the amount of EP2 content you use so that people without it can still be able to play the game.

Other than that, it looks like it’s shaping up into a nice map. :biggrin:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.