Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Jobban request on CHOCOLATE RAIN.

• Your BYOND key: Vulcus
    Your IC name: Ron Jeremy
    Your job: Shaft Miner/Scientist (reassigned by the head of personnel)
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): N/A
    The offenders ingame name: CHOCOLATE RAIN
    The offenders job: Captain
    Date/Time of incident: May 6th, 2013, at roughly just after 5:00 PM EST (some screenshots from 5:06 PM but ye)
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)_ Feel free to look at the screenshots to avoid walls of text._

http://imgur.com/P4qWwD4,JRd6SCr,wvY7gSn,4TGeRqK,8xDd9X9,3Qt0ypI,RJv2uxe,IvKaQ0T#7 (all the screenshots can be viewed here, note ‘8’ is the first one)

No admins were online during the time of the 2 relevant rounds here.

Essentially, this guy goes captain for the items, never reports in to the other heads or addresses the crew what fucking so ever, and immediately grabs his hardsuit, weaponry and dashes for EVA where he abandons his captain’s helmet for a security hardsuit helmet for whatever reason.  During the round prior to the aforementioned, syndies were in the process of slamming their collective cocks down the station’s throat, and the captain meant to be leading us through this can’t even answer simple questions such as “is the disk safe”.  During that prior syndicate round, I was playing as a warden.  I followed him into EVA in a botched effort to protect him, all the while asking him about the disk, to which he responds something along the lines of “Don’t fuck with me Ron, stop following me”.  He doesn’t do ANYTHING other than fuck around with items from EVA all round and granted the below should probably be jobbanned so someone with more than half a brain can run the station.

That was the first time among many, from my perspective, that I saw him grab his cute red security hardsuit helmet and discard his captain’s helm.  So, I stunned and lasered him in EVA, grabbed his backpack to see if the disk was there (which it of course wasn’t), before fairly getting robusted by the detective and HoS, which I expected/accepted from the beginning, but in that scenario the station came first, and the captain was running around doing fucking nothing and probably was going to just jump off the station with his jetpack.  The captain DID survive and I managed to wander off and for some reason they pardoned me, probably because they were all inefficient as fuck.

Whatever the case, the next round, the captain was huddling himself along with the clown in the R&D lab (surprise surprise, the job I was going after).  After overcoming a multitude of griefers assaulting one another in the HoP’s line and obtaining my miner-scientist combo card, I walked into the lab (that is, the room with the protolathe) and quell fucking surprise, captain sunshine in all his security hardsuit glory recognizes me and metagrudgingly whips out his RCD and blocks off the deconstructor and the console by building walls, and blocks us out for no reason.

The other scientist (Dukie Roberts/Dick Roberts because of HoP) and I tried to talk him out of it, so then he starts yelling at the seemingly non-existent AI to lock down the place and syphon the air (I guess).

Assuming he was probably radioing in for help despite the fact we were literally doing fucking nothing, we decided to grab welders and weld through the RCD-constructed walls, which he promptly ensures to rebuild before we can disassemble the girders.  Eventually, we got in, and rather than stop being a moron he just starts fucking attacking the other scientist with his RCD or whatever and completely prevented us from doing our jobs for the station.  Amazing captain.  Note I’m not raging at him nor do I have some personal vendetta against this retard, but he’s honestly retarded and worthless as fuck; any other heads at the time can PROBABLY confirm that.

The just moment came when he fucking suffocated because he welded himself into the walls with the RCD, so we promptly took all his shit, and discarded his body and belongings aside from his ID which I planned to use to grab his chain of command to deconstruct.  Note that he was missing his spare ID.  We assumed that he rang up all of security and expected them to breach us any minute, so we dumped his shit in disposals; a few officers came, and we told him the captain dropped his hardsuit for us and left, so the autistic sec officer just stares at us blankly, grabs the hardsuit, puts it on and leaves.  I told the RD I was formally granted R&D access by the head of personnel.

I wandered into xeno, and the hardsuited-clown (definitely an OOC friend given access to EVA by the captain) has a massive wall of monkeys blocking anyone from getting in and getting a labcoat which I thought was there (along with plasma), but of course it wasn’t; on my way out, the clown just starts busting my head in as I’m blocked by a crowd of monkeys, killing me at the obvious behest of the captain via whatever teamspeak they were on.  The other scientist ran in a minute or so after I died, saw my body, and fucked the clown up with a fire extinguisher.  In ghost mode, I’m watching him loot the clown’s (Boxcar I believe) shit, and there it is: the captain’s spare ID, and a ton of other shit from EVA.  I sadly don’t have screenshots of the encounter in xenobiology but the logs will surely confirm all this.  Also, pretty sure the clown killed another scientist in xenobiology separate from myself and Roberts, but I don’t have screenshots to prove that, sadly.

Never let this man have a command ID card again, please.

EDIT:  He was not an antagonist on either relevant rounds, proven.

• Your BYOND key: Vulcus
    Your IC name: Ron Jeremy
    Your job: Shaft Miner/Scientist (reassigned by the head of personnel)
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): N/A
    The offenders ingame name: CHOCOLATE RAIN
    The offenders job: Captain
    Date/Time of incident: May 6th, 2013, at roughly just after 5:00 PM EST (some screenshots from 5:06 PM but ye)
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)_ Feel free to look at the screenshots to avoid walls of text._

http://imgur.com/P4qWwD4,JRd6SCr,wvY7gSn,4TGeRqK,8xDd9X9,3Qt0ypI,RJv2uxe,IvKaQ0T#7 (all the screenshots can be viewed here, note ‘8’ is the first one)

No admins were online during the time of the 2 relevant rounds here.

Essentially, this guy goes captain for the items, never reports in to the other heads or addresses the crew what fucking so ever, and immediately grabs his hardsuit, weaponry and dashes for EVA where he abandons his captain’s helmet for a security hardsuit helmet for whatever reason.  During the round prior to the aforementioned, syndies were in the process of slamming their collective cocks down the station’s throat, and the captain meant to be leading us through this can’t even answer simple questions such as “is the disk safe”.  During that prior syndicate round, I was playing as a warden.  I followed him into EVA in a botched effort to protect him, all the while asking him about the disk, to which he responds something along the lines of “Don’t fuck with me Ron, stop following me”.  He doesn’t do ANYTHING other than fuck around with items from EVA all round and granted the below should probably be jobbanned so someone with more than half a brain can run the station.

That was the first time among many, from my perspective, that I saw him grab his cute red security hardsuit helmet and discard his captain’s helm.  So, I stunned and lasered him in EVA, grabbed his backpack to see if the disk was there (which it of course wasn’t), before fairly getting robusted by the detective and HoS, which I expected/accepted from the beginning, but in that scenario the station came first, and the captain was running around doing fucking nothing and probably was going to just jump off the station with his jetpack.  The captain DID survive and I managed to wander off and for some reason they pardoned me, probably because they were all inefficient as fuck.

Whatever the case, the next round, the captain was huddling himself along with the clown in the R&D lab (surprise surprise, the job I was going after).  After overcoming a multitude of griefers assaulting one another in the HoP’s line and obtaining my miner-scientist combo card, I walked into the lab (that is, the room with the protolathe) and quell fucking surprise, captain sunshine in all his security hardsuit glory recognizes me and metagrudgingly whips out his RCD and blocks off the deconstructor and the console by building walls, and blocks us out for no reason.

The other scientist (Dukie Roberts/Dick Roberts because of HoP) and I tried to talk him out of it, so then he starts yelling at the seemingly non-existent AI to lock down the place and syphon the air (I guess).

Assuming he was probably radioing in for help despite the fact we were literally doing fucking nothing, we decided to grab welders and weld through the RCD-constructed walls, which he promptly ensures to rebuild before we can disassemble the girders.  Eventually, we got in, and rather than stop being a moron he just starts fucking attacking the other scientist with his RCD or whatever and completely prevented us from doing our jobs for the station.  Amazing captain.  Note I’m not raging at him nor do I have some personal vendetta against this retard, but he’s honestly retarded and worthless as fuck; any other heads at the time can PROBABLY confirm that.

The just moment came when he fucking suffocated because he welded himself into the walls with the RCD, so we promptly took all his shit, and discarded his body and belongings aside from his ID which I planned to use to grab his chain of command to deconstruct.  Note that he was missing his spare ID.  We assumed that he rang up all of security and expected them to breach us any minute, so we dumped his shit in disposals; a few officers came, and we told him the captain dropped his hardsuit for us and left, so the autistic sec officer just stares at us blankly, grabs the hardsuit, puts it on and leaves.  I told the RD I was formally granted R&D access by the head of personnel.

I wandered into xeno, and the hardsuited-clown (definitely an OOC friend given access to EVA by the captain) has a massive wall of monkeys blocking anyone from getting in and getting a labcoat which I thought was there (along with plasma), but of course it wasn’t; on my way out, the clown just starts busting my head in as I’m blocked by a crowd of monkeys, killing me at the obvious behest of the captain via whatever teamspeak they were on.  The other scientist ran in a minute or so after I died, saw my body, and fucked the clown up with a fire extinguisher.  In ghost mode, I’m watching him loot the clown’s (Boxcar I believe) shit, and there it is: the captain’s spare ID, and a ton of other shit from EVA.  I sadly don’t have screenshots of the encounter in xenobiology but the logs will surely confirm all this.  Also, pretty sure the clown killed another scientist in xenobiology separate from myself and Roberts, but I don’t have screenshots to prove that, sadly.

Never let this man have a command ID card again, please.

EDIT:  He was not an antagonist on either relevant rounds, proven.

• consider this guy donezo, thanks for the excellent report

Users

Topics