Your IC name:Randomized
    Your job (syndie?): Viroligist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None, i belive
    Who banned you:drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: "Griefer, lasered fuckign everyone"
    When you were banned: 05.05.13
    Ban length: Permenant
    Why you think you were banned: For shooting everyone.
    Why you should be unbanned: It was the end of the round, and i thought that it was ok as the round was coming to an end. I understand what i did was wrong, but seeing as this was my first time getting banned I would like to be banned for a certain amount of time as I really enjoyed the nox community

• Your BYOND Key: Your Neigboor
    Your IC name:Randomized
    Your job (syndie?): Viroligist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None, i belive
    Who banned you:drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: "Griefer, lasered fuckign everyone"
    When you were banned: 05.05.13
    Ban length: Permenant
    Why you think you were banned: For shooting everyone.
    Why you should be unbanned: It was the end of the round, and i thought that it was ok as the round was coming to an end. I understand what i did was wrong, but seeing as this was my first time getting banned I would like to be banned for a certain amount of time as I really enjoyed the nox community

• You forgot to leave out the part where you were metagaming with 2 other people

• I played with 2 friends is this against the rules?

• tutoring people is ok.

teaming up and using PDA / radio / straight up talking to each other is okay.

using vent / mumble / etc to co-ordinate each other, especially if your doing anything BESIDES tutoring (and no one has to be involved when your tutoring said person) is metagaming and is bannable.

at least, thats what I got from the rules section.

• Oh i did not know. I am sorry and I wont do it again

• Yeah you won’t be doing it again because you and one of your metagaming buddies are both permabanned forever. Your third friend, who would not shut the fuck up after you two got banned for killing people together, didn’t do anything wrong at all so he’s fine.

Try again in a month or so. :O)

• I have learned my lesson! Please Sir! It wont happend again. I will make le beautiful food as le chef! I will make the greatest drinks! please Sir!

• me to, please there are no servers compared to nox and i promise that i will only follow the rules, all of them. please consider this. thanks

• You should unban them then job-ban them from every job except corgi. I think that would be a nice punishment ;)

• @Romarkend:

You should unban them then job-ban them from every job except corgi. I think that would be a nice punishment ;)

Gonna go ahead and do this, you guys really haven’t been shitty at all except for this one thing. Just don’t metagame to grief others ever.

• can i be unbanned aswell then please? it would be a better punishment than to be blocked from the server forever. thanks

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.