Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Jobban Request: Doc Holiday

• Your BYOND key: Carnage752
    Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh
    Your job: Assistant/Gateway Exploer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Doc Holiday
    The offenders job: Warden
    Date/Time of incident: May 05, 2013 at 10:30 PN
    Your Story: So HoP assigned me EVA Access for my new job. I went to get my suit, and when I was leaving the Warden is waiting outside and tases me, cuffs me, and drags me to prison. He then strips me in the main hallway, steals my toolbelt and ID, and leaves me in a cell for the captain to sort out. While Captain is sorying the shit out, warden breaks into eva with my id. I go to EVA to get my id, so i try to stun cuff him to search him, but he runs away after captain intervenes. I chase him down again, he stuns me, trys to laser me to death but runs out of ammo, strips me of my id AGAIN, then takes me to permabrig and leaves. Ban from all security positions please.

• Your BYOND key: Carnage752
    Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh
    Your job: Assistant/Gateway Exploer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Doc Holiday
    The offenders job: Warden
    Date/Time of incident: May 05, 2013 at 10:30 PN
    Your Story: So HoP assigned me EVA Access for my new job. I went to get my suit, and when I was leaving the Warden is waiting outside and tases me, cuffs me, and drags me to prison. He then strips me in the main hallway, steals my toolbelt and ID, and leaves me in a cell for the captain to sort out. While Captain is sorying the shit out, warden breaks into eva with my id. I go to EVA to get my id, so i try to stun cuff him to search him, but he runs away after captain intervenes. I chase him down again, he stuns me, trys to laser me to death but runs out of ammo, strips me of my id AGAIN, then takes me to permabrig and leaves. Ban from all security positions please.

Users

Topics