Spence Ever's Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key: Specever
    Your IC name: Spence Ever
    Your job (syndie?): Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game.
    Your previous bans: One perma ban; complete misunderstanding.
    Who banned you: dentonthegrill
    Reason provided: Griefer / Metagaming
    When you were banned: May 4th
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Incapacitating security guards.
    Why you should be unbanned: Because security was extremely corrupt, trying to randomly arrest people and things. Me and apparently a few others weren’t happy with this, and as such, went around harming, but NOT killing. I don’t know what to say about the metagaming part, I wouldn’t know about that.

• Your BYOND Key: Specever
    Your IC name: Spence Ever
    Your job (syndie?): Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game.
    Your previous bans: One perma ban; complete misunderstanding.
    Who banned you: dentonthegrill
    Reason provided: Griefer / Metagaming
    When you were banned: May 4th
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Incapacitating security guards.
    Why you should be unbanned: Because security was extremely corrupt, trying to randomly arrest people and things. Me and apparently a few others weren’t happy with this, and as such, went around harming, but NOT killing. I don’t know what to say about the metagaming part, I wouldn’t know about that.

• yeah sometimes i beat people up until they cant move anymore but it’s not griefing since i wasn’t around when they technically died.

• @Dent:

yeah sometimes i beat people up until they cant move anymore but it’s not griefing since i wasn’t around when they technically died.

take into consideration everything else i said.

• generic SHITCURITY!!!1!1! whining #7x109 is not a good enough reason to be just as shitty as (you think) security is. I sat there and watched you kill the second guy that ahelped and you walked right out into the hallway not even seconds later beating the next officer to death.

Sec didn’t turn around and say you’re a shit engineer for not having solars up or fixing every little thing that breaks on the ship and kill you, did they? What makes you think you can go ruin the game for an entire department’s worth of people just because you don’t like them?

• @Dent:

generic SHITCURITY!!!1!1! whining #7x109 is not a good enough reason to be just as shitty as (you think) security is. I sat there and watched you kill the second guy that ahelped and you walked right out into the hallway not even seconds later beating the next officer to death.

Sec didn’t turn around and say you’re a shit engineer for not having solars up or fixing every little thing that breaks on the ship and kill you, did they? What makes you think you can go ruin the game for an entire department’s worth of people just because you don’t like them?

no, they weren’t nitpicking at me for not setting up solars. but if an engineer doesn’t do his job, no one is hurt in the process (and that doesn’t mean the second an engineer fucks off that the singularity gets loose.) if security doesn’t do their job, many people are hurt in the process. the way you’re talking makes it seem like i completely devastated security, me and me alone.
    i can’t even begin to tell you how many times i’ve been randomly murdered by non-antags around the station. but even when that happens, in 15 minutes, there’s a brand new station to piss around on. i’m not saying that makes it just, but if you’re going to ban me for this one act, you might as well ban everyone, because it’s safe to say that everyone is guilty.

@Dent:

I sat there and watched you kill the second guy that ahelped and you walked right out into the hallway not even seconds later beating the next officer to death.

i don’t even know what you’re trying to say there

• He’s saying you murdered an entire department for one guys folly. Don’t do that.

• Sec is a hard job.  I remember the first time I started on this server. Got murdered by security. Tried to contest it, but was told it was legitimate. Then, I realized something. You can’t fight that sort of thing from the outside, no. You’ve got to be security to stop shitcurity. Only, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. It’s a class war, almost. The assistants, chemists, etcetera, will not think twice before knocking you out, and looting you, murdering you if they feel like it.
    When I was security, I made it a point to shoot the people who kept causing trouble. Only, I got jobbanned for doing too efficient of a job.  That’s life for you. Forget it, Spence. It’s China Town.

• can you not

• http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17924.0

this was one of the guys that was fighting with me.

• Hey, I believe you, but it ain’t me you gotta convince.

• If this happens again, I’m putting you in the corgi program so that Ian can whip you back into shape.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.