Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

I got banned on some bullshit

• I got banned for “metagaming”. I didn’t. I don’t really know what else to say- I didn’t do it. I wasn’t even really playing the round I got banned in, just sort of hanging around.

• I got banned for “metagaming”. I didn’t. I don’t really know what else to say- I didn’t do it. I wasn’t even really playing the round I got banned in, just sort of hanging around.

• Just sort of like you just sort of missed the post that says “!!! READ THIS !!!”.

• @Zetanor:

Just sort of like you just sort of missed the post that says “!!! READ THIS !!!”.

Clearly !!! READ THIS !!! is too hard to see, what you have to do is make it in a big font, make it flash, and this is optional, but you could make it blocky like Minecraft. That way, nobody could possibly miss that! The downside is that it’s really dumb and the people who need that in order to see a thread titled " !!! READ THIS !!! " are even dumber. (or just are illiterate)

• the IP of someone 2 people who were perma banned for metagaming just happens to match yours. looking back at the ban list vs server logs, so do the IDs.

conspiracy?

Users

Topics