Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Random Ban, SardinesQ

• Your BYOND Key:SardinesQ
    Your IC name:Hannibal Lecter
    Your job (syndie?):I wasn’t even playing when I got banned that day
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):
    Your previous bans:None
    Who banned you:AtomiCal
    Reason provided:‘lost the metaganing fight’
    When you were banned:?
    Ban length:Permanent
    Why you think you were banned:My friend was metagaming we had to fight and loser gets banned and he lost, and he’s been banned perma so far for two weeks, so I don’t know why I was banned.
    Why you should be unbanned:It was a fair fight, I won. We weren’t even metagaming that broke rules. I was banned for ‘metagaming’ when, technically I was with player Fishheadhaha,(As I was teaching him Science) but as rules stated as of April 25th on metagaming say ‘Metagaming is the in-game use of information that doesn’t come from an in-game interaction. Metagaming to achieve goals, spoil the game or otherwise be a nuisance to other players is prohibited without an administrator’s explicit and reasonable permission.
    Metagaming that isn’t harmful to the game (i.e. not mentioned above) is allowed.’ I should be unbanned for my crime of metagaming, which happened to be following each other without much talking in IC, which as new rules say, however not directly pointing that such crimes should be, unbanned. As it does not directly affect the game, nor other players. And if my ban were legit, it’s two or so weeks late.

• Your BYOND Key:SardinesQ
    Your IC name:Hannibal Lecter
    Your job (syndie?):I wasn’t even playing when I got banned that day
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):
    Your previous bans:None
    Who banned you:AtomiCal
    Reason provided:‘lost the metaganing fight’
    When you were banned:?
    Ban length:Permanent
    Why you think you were banned:My friend was metagaming we had to fight and loser gets banned and he lost, and he’s been banned perma so far for two weeks, so I don’t know why I was banned.
    Why you should be unbanned:It was a fair fight, I won. We weren’t even metagaming that broke rules. I was banned for ‘metagaming’ when, technically I was with player Fishheadhaha,(As I was teaching him Science) but as rules stated as of April 25th on metagaming say ‘Metagaming is the in-game use of information that doesn’t come from an in-game interaction. Metagaming to achieve goals, spoil the game or otherwise be a nuisance to other players is prohibited without an administrator’s explicit and reasonable permission.
    Metagaming that isn’t harmful to the game (i.e. not mentioned above) is allowed.’ I should be unbanned for my crime of metagaming, which happened to be following each other without much talking in IC, which as new rules say, however not directly pointing that such crimes should be, unbanned. As it does not directly affect the game, nor other players. And if my ban were legit, it’s two or so weeks late.

• i figured out what went wrong. fixed.

Users

Topics