Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key: torrasque666
    Your IC name: Dirk Daring
    Your job (syndie?): Miner
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):game
    Your previous bans: a few shitcurity bans by Doc Drew on a bad day
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: get out
    When you were banned:  about two weeks ago
    Ban length: perma
    Why you think you were banned: i killed an engineer who was building a secret base in the incinerator
    and atomic permabanned me after I quipped “Last I checked he was still breathing” when asked why. It was the truth, I just didn’t check before locking them in a locker and welding it.
    Why you should be unbanned: He didn’t give me a chance to defend my actions. Given the circumstances, would anyone else have let someone who was building a secret
    base live? Especially one that the first three things they try to build are ID, Crew monitoring, and AI upload computers? I had told security but they never listen to anything.

• Your BYOND Key: torrasque666
    Your IC name: Dirk Daring
    Your job (syndie?): Miner
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):game
    Your previous bans: a few shitcurity bans by Doc Drew on a bad day
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: get out
    When you were banned:  about two weeks ago
    Ban length: perma
    Why you think you were banned: i killed an engineer who was building a secret base in the incinerator
    and atomic permabanned me after I quipped “Last I checked he was still breathing” when asked why. It was the truth, I just didn’t check before locking them in a locker and welding it.
    Why you should be unbanned: He didn’t give me a chance to defend my actions. Given the circumstances, would anyone else have let someone who was building a secret
    base live? Especially one that the first three things they try to build are ID, Crew monitoring, and AI upload computers? I had told security but they never listen to anything.

• added the things i realized were missing

• seeing as how I’m still banned, and there has been no admin activity on this appeal, I’m going to assume that my request has been denied. Am I correct in this?

• Its been a week, no response from atomic. Unbanned

Users

Topics