Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban Appeal - Permanent - (Deridin)

• Your BYOND Key: Deridin
    Your IC name: Lukas Chapman
    Your job (syndie?): Cheif Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):
    Your previous bans: N/A (As far as I remember)
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided: get out
    When you were banned: Saturday, April 27, 2013
    Ban length: PERMENANT
    Why you think you were banned: I was banned because my friend got banned for murdering someone and I believe that I was also banned because you might have thought that I was just another one of his accounts.
    Why you should be unbanned: We play on the same IP so I can see why you would think that I was just another one of his accounts. but if you look through the logs of the game that I was banned in you can see that I was not affiliated with him in any way, and that I was actually setting up the engine as he decided to murder a cargo tech because he was “ordering the wrong stuff”. I do not request that you unban him in anyway but I would still like to play on NoX.

• Your BYOND Key: Deridin
    Your IC name: Lukas Chapman
    Your job (syndie?): Cheif Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):
    Your previous bans: N/A (As far as I remember)
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided: get out
    When you were banned: Saturday, April 27, 2013
    Ban length: PERMENANT
    Why you think you were banned: I was banned because my friend got banned for murdering someone and I believe that I was also banned because you might have thought that I was just another one of his accounts.
    Why you should be unbanned: We play on the same IP so I can see why you would think that I was just another one of his accounts. but if you look through the logs of the game that I was banned in you can see that I was not affiliated with him in any way, and that I was actually setting up the engine as he decided to murder a cargo tech because he was “ordering the wrong stuff”. I do not request that you unban him in anyway but I would still like to play on NoX.

• Ugh…Just realized, I failed to spell Chief Engineer correctly.
    Also, filling in the ban I was banned from the game.

• You realize there’s an EDIT button, right?

• Ah….Dammit, im new to the NoX forums having never been banned before, I looked for one but im not a very observent person.

• Bump

Users

Topics