Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

[ZS] Buff Regenerative and Resistant

• While I know ZS will be rebalanced when the new “barricade multiple spots” idea comes out, I would like to mention during the rebalancing to perhaps buff the Regenerative and Resistant buffs from the Other tab. I have no way of telling but I’m pretty sure neither of these two buffs are actually used by anyone. They don’t really provide anything useful and the worth they both cost can be spent on much better things. I was thinking of these changes in both abilities and worth cost:

Resistant:

Keeps its fast poison hp regen, in addition to:

1. Regenerates full poison damage instead of only partially.
    2. Lowers the poison damage you receive by 25%
    3. Worth cost changed from 20 to 35.

Regenerative:

1. Buffed from 1 HP every minute to 4-5 HP every 1 minute 45 seconds - 2 minutes
    2. Worth cost changed from 25 to 40

The rebalancing will probably change the worth cost of these two but I think the changes I am suggesting will make people want to choose these two buffs in their loadouts over other items. I would like to think that barricaders especially will like the new Resistant/Regenerative buffs that this thread is asking for, this lets them stay on the field longer with Resistant and if there are no players with medkits, Regenerative will allow them to return to the field quicker so long as they aren’t damaged within the time frame.

• While I know ZS will be rebalanced when the new “barricade multiple spots” idea comes out, I would like to mention during the rebalancing to perhaps buff the Regenerative and Resistant buffs from the Other tab. I have no way of telling but I’m pretty sure neither of these two buffs are actually used by anyone. They don’t really provide anything useful and the worth they both cost can be spent on much better things. I was thinking of these changes in both abilities and worth cost:

Resistant:

Keeps its fast poison hp regen, in addition to:

1. Regenerates full poison damage instead of only partially.
    2. Lowers the poison damage you receive by 25%
    3. Worth cost changed from 20 to 35.

Regenerative:

1. Buffed from 1 HP every minute to 4-5 HP every 1 minute 45 seconds - 2 minutes
    2. Worth cost changed from 25 to 40

The rebalancing will probably change the worth cost of these two but I think the changes I am suggesting will make people want to choose these two buffs in their loadouts over other items. I would like to think that barricaders especially will like the new Resistant/Regenerative buffs that this thread is asking for, this lets them stay on the field longer with Resistant and if there are no players with medkits, Regenerative will allow them to return to the field quicker so long as they aren’t damaged within the time frame.

• Resistant seems fine. Poison damage regeneration should stay the same and just deal less damage overall to humans.

Regenerative doesn’t need a buff at all. It isn’t useful and making it more useful doesn’t help in any way (and increasing the cooldown between heals is bad because it gives you a wider timeframe to get hit).

I don’t think it’s picked right now because medkits already take the role of healing and they provide points for doing so, as well as doing a much better job at it.

• Seems cool

Users

Topics