Unjobban request

• Your BYOND Key:cisrox
    Your IC name:prince fluffy
    Your job (syndie?):scientist
    Your previous bans:dont think I was
    Who banned you:auroradawn
    Reason provided:
    You have been jobbanned by auroradawn from: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer.
    The reason is: waaah my name got changed so i’ll suicide

When you were banned: 9:00 us central
    Ban length: until the end of time
    Why you think you were banned:I dun goofed because I misread some shit. She said: So you suicided. As the hos, just because you got your name changed and I said yes but I thought she meant So you suicided, as did the hos, but I was actually a scientist and I dont think suiciding from a name change as a scientist should get you jobbanned from all head roles.
    Why you should be unbanned:I wasnt the hos I was a scientist and suiciding as a scientist shouldnt effect head roles at all.

• Your BYOND Key:cisrox
    Your IC name:prince fluffy
    Your job (syndie?):scientist
    Your previous bans:dont think I was
    Who banned you:auroradawn
    Reason provided:
    You have been jobbanned by auroradawn from: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer.
    The reason is: waaah my name got changed so i’ll suicide

When you were banned: 9:00 us central
    Ban length: until the end of time
    Why you think you were banned:I dun goofed because I misread some shit. She said: So you suicided. As the hos, just because you got your name changed and I said yes but I thought she meant So you suicided, as did the hos, but I was actually a scientist and I dont think suiciding from a name change as a scientist should get you jobbanned from all head roles.
    Why you should be unbanned:I wasnt the hos I was a scientist and suiciding as a scientist shouldnt effect head roles at all.

• I think you need to stick to librarian because it is the only role that you can play with competence.

• I kept arguing with Aurora and was telling her that someone ELSE was the HoS and I resolved his issue, but they kept talking to and banning MrCorgi and said I was an idiot and I remain perpetually confused as to what exactly happened.

• all i know is that i was a scientist and not the hos

• bump, because it has been a REALLY long time with no reply.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.