Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Admin Complaint: Antion

• Your BYOND key: Malice42
    Your IC name: Random
    Your job: Chemist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Antion
    The offenders ingame name: Unknown
    The offenders job: Unkown
    Date/Time of incident: 3:20 PM EST (or a few minutes before.)
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

I saw the CMO beating a security officer, who was yelling, “Help, help, the CMO is a changeling!”
    I demand the AI let me into the room, and when I try to help the security officer, the CMO stings me. I am knocked out, the CMO runs away.

I go get some supplies to take care of this issue.
    Ten minutes later, I see the CMO in the chemicals room. I proceed to poly his face.
    After I knock him out, this admin bans me for “polyaciding people when you aren’t an antag.”

The guy stung me. I knew he was a changeling.

• Your BYOND key: Malice42
    Your IC name: Random
    Your job: Chemist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Antion
    The offenders ingame name: Unknown
    The offenders job: Unkown
    Date/Time of incident: 3:20 PM EST (or a few minutes before.)
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

I saw the CMO beating a security officer, who was yelling, “Help, help, the CMO is a changeling!”
    I demand the AI let me into the room, and when I try to help the security officer, the CMO stings me. I am knocked out, the CMO runs away.

I go get some supplies to take care of this issue.
    Ten minutes later, I see the CMO in the chemicals room. I proceed to poly his face.
    After I knock him out, this admin bans me for “polyaciding people when you aren’t an antag.”

The guy stung me. I knew he was a changeling.

• I think it might’ve been the poly acid grenade you threw at me in arrivals, killing 3 people including yourself. Neither of those other 2 were antag.

• The polyacid grenade was someone else. If you feel a prick, it isn’t a changeling sting, it’s the CMO’s hypospray, you polyacided several people over the round and really shouldn’t be doing that at all unless you’re an antag, you’re bitching about a dayban, and you don’t post badmin complaints in this forum, you PM them to a higher-up.

• Mattress, just LOL. Wrong person.

Antion:
    Two people. Only two.

One was dragging my unconscious ass into a maintenance tunnel out of medbay and was wearing an ID that didn’t match his face or voice.
    And the CMO, either way, knocked me out and pulled out the security guard that he had stripped and cuffed, and the security guard said he was a changeling. My assumption was a sting, and it could easily have been the same in character.

Yes, I am complaining about a day ban. You did not even speak to me, or say anything, before you simply clicked on a ban for me.

• You have to realize that sometimes there is only one admin on and there are 80 players online 4 of which are greifing. It makes it very hard to give people second chances when the logs clearly state you did something you weren’t supposed to do.

• Retaliation in self-defense is not something that is against the rules, Chozandrias.

There being only a few admins on does not correlate to banning people without confirming if they broke a rule or not.

Users

Topics