Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Supasang Unban #swagyolo2013cutsforsupasang

• Your BYOND Key:Supasang
    Your IC name:Ron Peeler
    Your job (syndie?): Cultist
    Your previous bans:Who knows.
    Who banned you:Antion
    Reason provided:When you’re a fucking cultist construct, you serve the cultists, you do not kill them for calling you names you twatbiscuit.
    When you were banned:The day this shit was submitted
    Ban length:A week
    Why you think you were banned: Cause I beat up this other cultist
    Why you should be unbanned: There was a geneticists cultist with another geneticist, so I go in there and start beating up the other one as a juggernaut, since the clown who made me one told me to. Like he told me to, then the cultist geneticist started attacking me so I smash him into the ground. Then I get banned

Logs
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Your BYOND Key:Supasang
    Your IC name:Ron Peeler
    Your job (syndie?): Cultist
    Your previous bans:Who knows.
    Who banned you:Antion
    Reason provided:When you’re a fucking cultist construct, you serve the cultists, you do not kill them for calling you names you twatbiscuit.
    When you were banned:The day this shit was submitted
    Ban length:A week
    Why you think you were banned: Cause I beat up this other cultist
    Why you should be unbanned: There was a geneticists cultist with another geneticist, so I go in there and start beating up the other one as a juggernaut, since the clown who made me one told me to. Like he told me to, then the cultist geneticist started attacking me so I smash him into the ground. Then I get banned

Logs
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Seriously, Why jobban from cultist, It’s like jobbaning a rev.

• No. If you post like this again I’m permanently banning you from the game.

Oh, it’s your second time doing this. Bye.

Users

Topics