Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Dre9889's Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key: Dre9889
    Your IC name: Joshua Martin
    Your job (syndie?): Head of Security
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Draconic
    Reason provided:  Kenneth Faust (as Fredo Santana) says, “Lmao meta gaming”
    When you were banned: Sometime on March 28th
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I found a man dragging a dead body around in the maintenance tunnels. A quick examination showed that the dead body had no eyes, and the man was holding a bloody screwdriver. Naturally, I stun and cuff the guy. He starts blabbering about him dragging his friend to the medbay so he could be cloned. Seeing how rediculous his statement was, I decided to fool around by saying I knew he was guilty by “skype.” He responds with “Lmao meta gaming,” and I respond back with something along the lines of “Lmao right?” or “Lmao Jk.” Something like that. I thought that we were just joking around, but around 15 seconds later, I am banhammered in the head.
    Why you should be unbanned: I can understand why the admin on duty could have banned me. After all, metagamers ruin the game for everyone else. The joke that I made was inappropriate and I can see how an admin would see that joke and assume that they really are metagaming. I realize now that I shouldn’t have said something foolish, and that making jokes about metagaming could lead people to beieve you are one. I hope that you guys will forgive me, as I haven’t had any other offenses for anything, especially no offenses with security. I was even complemented by others on my skills as HoS earlier on the same day. Please take this unban request into consideration, and once again I am sorry.

• Your BYOND Key: Dre9889
    Your IC name: Joshua Martin
    Your job (syndie?): Head of Security
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Draconic
    Reason provided:  Kenneth Faust (as Fredo Santana) says, “Lmao meta gaming”
    When you were banned: Sometime on March 28th
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I found a man dragging a dead body around in the maintenance tunnels. A quick examination showed that the dead body had no eyes, and the man was holding a bloody screwdriver. Naturally, I stun and cuff the guy. He starts blabbering about him dragging his friend to the medbay so he could be cloned. Seeing how rediculous his statement was, I decided to fool around by saying I knew he was guilty by “skype.” He responds with “Lmao meta gaming,” and I respond back with something along the lines of “Lmao right?” or “Lmao Jk.” Something like that. I thought that we were just joking around, but around 15 seconds later, I am banhammered in the head.
    Why you should be unbanned: I can understand why the admin on duty could have banned me. After all, metagamers ruin the game for everyone else. The joke that I made was inappropriate and I can see how an admin would see that joke and assume that they really are metagaming. I realize now that I shouldn’t have said something foolish, and that making jokes about metagaming could lead people to beieve you are one. I hope that you guys will forgive me, as I haven’t had any other offenses for anything, especially no offenses with security. I was even complemented by others on my skills as HoS earlier on the same day. Please take this unban request into consideration, and once again I am sorry.

• “jokes on you I was only pretending”

• That doesn’t even make fucking sense as a joke, even if you were joking you should be banned for such a terribad joke

• Hey, not everyone is perfect and I obviously wasn’t thinking. It’s not my server though, so I will have to respect your decision to keep me banned, if that is the case. I will just have to suffer through my mistake. Pity, because yours was the only one I played on. I will check the forum to see if you guys respond to this. Otherwise, good day to you, sirs.

• i’ll lower your ban to two days. if i even THINK you’re metagaming from here on, i’m reapplying it and forgetting you even exist.

• Thanks, I promise not to make shitty jokes from now on. ;)

• Banned by host:
    Reason: Idiot
    Expires: 2 Days
    By: draconic

Thanks… I guess…

• It’s better than permanent, yeah?

Users

Topics