Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

[RELEASE] zs_infinitycity

• Download

After three years, I have finally created the perfect ZS map. I call it Infinity City

The map is one building, but, using complex scripting, I have looped the building and the street around it forever.

This is perfect because if there are two different barricade locations, the better one will always be picked. This way, all barricades are equal, allowing players to pick any location they desire on this infinitely large map.

Now, you may be wondering; won’t a map being infinitely large cause problems for zombies? Yes, it will. Depending on how dedicated humans are, zombies may have to traverse several hours of identical map to reach their destination. However, this does not matter. You are not supposed to want to play zombie. It is not fun. If you are smart you will not get picked to play zombie on this map.

Another issue people might have is the same-ness of the map. I’ve heard people complain that this might be a little boring. However, to remedy this, I have added a strobe light and a jukebox to the map. The light plays through every color the human eye can see in all locations of the map, and the jukebox plays loud songs from the top youtube playlists around the world. The color and song alternate every second, providing infinite combinations. This randomly generated content provides infinite replayability.

I hope you will understand that it is of utmost importance that this map is uploaded right away.

• Download

After three years, I have finally created the perfect ZS map. I call it Infinity City

The map is one building, but, using complex scripting, I have looped the building and the street around it forever.

This is perfect because if there are two different barricade locations, the better one will always be picked. This way, all barricades are equal, allowing players to pick any location they desire on this infinitely large map.

Now, you may be wondering; won’t a map being infinitely large cause problems for zombies? Yes, it will. Depending on how dedicated humans are, zombies may have to traverse several hours of identical map to reach their destination. However, this does not matter. You are not supposed to want to play zombie. It is not fun. If you are smart you will not get picked to play zombie on this map.

Another issue people might have is the same-ness of the map. I’ve heard people complain that this might be a little boring. However, to remedy this, I have added a strobe light and a jukebox to the map. The light plays through every color the human eye can see in all locations of the map, and the jukebox plays loud songs from the top youtube playlists around the world. The color and song alternate every second, providing infinite combinations. This randomly generated content provides infinite replayability.

I hope you will understand that it is of utmost importance that this map is uploaded right away.

• Good thread.

<audio autoplay="" loop="">
    <source src="http://www.zetanor.net/a/meow/ogg.ogg" type="audio/ogg">
    <source src="http://www.zetanor.net/a/meow/mp3.mp3" type="audio/mpeg">
    </audio>

• Never mind I figured it out.

• Meow

• :nicethread:

Great map!

• Nice one.

• EDIT: FML nice one.

P.S: What is this sweet music I can hear?
    Nevermind, figured it out.

• This would be the last tab to be open when i open a bunch to check stuff….

Users

Topics