Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Should we respond to shit we are directly involved in?

• Because there is going to be bias, and unless its a clear cut case of grief, I dont think an involved admin can make the correct decision.

But whatever who cares

• Because there is going to be bias, and unless its a clear cut case of grief, I dont think an involved admin can make the correct decision.

But whatever who cares

• Not for un/ban requests as we have a large pool admins responding to those. You are, however, invited to provide the rationale behind your actions.

In-game, try not to get into situations that would require administration. If you do, I’ll trust that you aren’t a moron and are capable of rational thought if no other admin is online.

• Unlike tg admins, holy shit judging from their forums the admins are worse than the playerbase.

• Roleplay aside, what’s wrong with /tg/?

• I’m only talking from the perspective of someone that has only read their forum, so most of the playerbase is probably cool. But most of the admins sperg out about everything and none of them can agree with each other concerning the rules leading to a split community.

It also seems like some of their adminship likes to use their powers to please people they like or people who are on their side, when imo admins should be totally neutral about the playerbase.

How the whole system works there leads to a big angry cluster fuck of neck bearded autists screaming at each other and flinging shit

Users

Topics