Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Hergest - MrChef

• Your BYOND Key: Hergest
    Your IC name: Olaf VanCleef
    Your job (syndie?): Mime
    Your previous bans: None.
    Who banned you: MrChef
    Reason provided: None.
    When you were banned: 1-4-2013 2AM (Europian Time)
    Ban length: 1 week
    Why you think you were banned: I think my ban has something to do with a killing spree i made yesterday. As mime i was playing my awesome Spess Violin in the bar. But there were rumors about a revolution. So i walked to Medbay to entertain my fellow’ doctors but i saw a security officer getting killed by a riot. I pushed the people aside but before i knew they we’re all trying to kill me, like hitting me with a kitchen-knife, or repeately disarm me. So i killed a few of them.
    Why you should be unbanned: I’m incredibily loyal to the server and it was stupid for me to kill people as non-anatag. I’m very sorry, i should back off next time. I learned my lesson.

• Your BYOND Key: Hergest
    Your IC name: Olaf VanCleef
    Your job (syndie?): Mime
    Your previous bans: None.
    Who banned you: MrChef
    Reason provided: None.
    When you were banned: 1-4-2013 2AM (Europian Time)
    Ban length: 1 week
    Why you think you were banned: I think my ban has something to do with a killing spree i made yesterday. As mime i was playing my awesome Spess Violin in the bar. But there were rumors about a revolution. So i walked to Medbay to entertain my fellow’ doctors but i saw a security officer getting killed by a riot. I pushed the people aside but before i knew they we’re all trying to kill me, like hitting me with a kitchen-knife, or repeately disarm me. So i killed a few of them.
    Why you should be unbanned: I’m incredibily loyal to the server and it was stupid for me to kill people as non-anatag. I’m very sorry, i should back off next time. I learned my lesson.

Users

Topics