Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

[ZS] Challenges and minor zombie spawn ideas

• ok just a few ideas ive come up with, ill start with the zombie spawn one

There should be a command to volunteer for being a zombie because sometimes it can be quite difficult to get to the zombie spawns to volunteer especially if you join late, so maybe just “/volunteer” or something.

My second idea is “challenges” in zs, every round will have a random chance to recieve a challenge (maybe 1 in 15 or whatever), challenges can vary greatly from things like:
    -minor color blindness to all humans
    -a specific gun cant be used for that round
    -zombies get a small speed buff
    -resupply crates give less ammo

If the humans survive with a challenge on then the amount of silver they win can increase depending on the severity of the challenge

Anyway there my ideas so let me know what you think

• ok just a few ideas ive come up with, ill start with the zombie spawn one

There should be a command to volunteer for being a zombie because sometimes it can be quite difficult to get to the zombie spawns to volunteer especially if you join late, so maybe just “/volunteer” or something.

My second idea is “challenges” in zs, every round will have a random chance to recieve a challenge (maybe 1 in 15 or whatever), challenges can vary greatly from things like:
    -minor color blindness to all humans
    -a specific gun cant be used for that round
    -zombies get a small speed buff
    -resupply crates give less ammo

If the humans survive with a challenge on then the amount of silver they win can increase depending on the severity of the challenge

Anyway there my ideas so let me know what you think

• You already can volunteer to be a zombie.
    Also, it would be interesting to remove 2-3 guns from the supply crate every game.
    That would change things up.

• I think they should let you get 25 percent off your OWN supply crate even if its not intermission. If it is than you double 25 percent.  :biggrin:

• If that was implemented we would have way, way more crates than is necessary, and there are already so many that it’s barely possible to move about on some maps when the server is full.

Users

Topics