Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Issues with the new tg layout

• Much as I like the layout changing once in a while, I think it’s much, much too easier to tamper with comms now. Just about every round someone is breaking in and messing it up. I think it would make a lot more sense to put the comms room in the security area, like near the firing range or even where the Courtroom is now, since the courtroom is useless.

Second, it does not make any sense to me how Robotics is able to do faster and easier research than actual R&D. Roboticists get tech storage access, which has all they need for deconstructor and protolathe circuits, telecomms stuff to decon, and a whole bunch of other useful items. Why even bother giving the scientists a research area when they hardly ever do any actual research anyway, and only the RD has enough access to do it?

• Much as I like the layout changing once in a while, I think it’s much, much too easier to tamper with comms now. Just about every round someone is breaking in and messing it up. I think it would make a lot more sense to put the comms room in the security area, like near the firing range or even where the Courtroom is now, since the courtroom is useless.

Second, it does not make any sense to me how Robotics is able to do faster and easier research than actual R&D. Roboticists get tech storage access, which has all they need for deconstructor and protolathe circuits, telecomms stuff to decon, and a whole bunch of other useful items. Why even bother giving the scientists a research area when they hardly ever do any actual research anyway, and only the RD has enough access to do it?

• @Absynth:

Much as I like the layout changing once in a while, I think it’s much, much too easier to tamper with comms now. Just about every round someone is breaking in and messing it up. I think it would make a lot more sense to put the comms room in the security area, like near the firing range or even where the Courtroom is now, since the courtroom is useless.

Maintaining telecoms is an engineering task. So its near engineering. If people are messing with telecoms tell the AI to fix it and get security to arrest them.

• Don’t touch my robotics research, I like being able to build everything without relying on the slight chance a bored scientist does research!

• Just give Roboticists access to the R&D room, since most of the R&D shit benefits them anyway.

• @Absynth:

Much as I like the layout changing once in a while, I think it’s much, much too easier to tamper with comms now. Just about every round someone is breaking in and messing it up. I think it would make a lot more sense to put the comms room in the security area, like near the firing range or even where the Courtroom is now, since the courtroom is useless.

I use Courtroom, shitcurity don’t.
    The Communications should have blast doors, aswell the Communications are too close to Engineering which Singularity always fucks it up aswell PDA Messenger.
    Speak of Tech Storage, they just break in and steal shitz and use it against/support something.
    Incinerator isn’t used a lot now a days. Just a bunker, like Lily Reid did.

• @UnknownMurder:

I use Courtroom, shitcurity don’t.
    The Communications should have blast doors, aswell the Communications are too close to Engineering which Singularity always fucks it up aswell PDA Messenger.
    Speak of Tech Storage, they just break in and steal shitz and use it against/support something.
    Incinerator isn’t used a lot now a days. Just a bunker, like Lily Reid did.

Glad you used my example.

Users

Topics