Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban Request.

• Your BYOND Key: Gavakis
    Your IC name: Lily Reid
    Your job (syndie?):Assistant
    Your previous bans: alot
    Who banned you: chozandrias76
    Reason provided: Non Antag ruined an entire round and bragged about it 24/7
    When you were banned: Right now.
    Ban length: 20.1 days
    Why you think you were banned: Welp, ruined a round but it was fucking hilarious, died in the end for him killing me, but I think that is punishment enough. I dident kill anyone and I gave all acess to alot of people, (shitsngigs) and it was fucking hilarious, wanted to rub it in their faces.
    Why you should be unbanned: I think 20 days is a bit drastic, and I promise not to do it again. <3 (maybe)

• Your BYOND Key: Gavakis
    Your IC name: Lily Reid
    Your job (syndie?):Assistant
    Your previous bans: alot
    Who banned you: chozandrias76
    Reason provided: Non Antag ruined an entire round and bragged about it 24/7
    When you were banned: Right now.
    Ban length: 20.1 days
    Why you think you were banned: Welp, ruined a round but it was fucking hilarious, died in the end for him killing me, but I think that is punishment enough. I dident kill anyone and I gave all acess to alot of people, (shitsngigs) and it was fucking hilarious, wanted to rub it in their faces.
    Why you should be unbanned: I think 20 days is a bit drastic, and I promise not to do it again. <3 (maybe)

• Narcissism
    Narcissism is a generalized personality trait characterized by egotism, vanity, pride, or selfishness. Wikipedia

• Bro, 20 days for recalling the shuttle a bunch of times? Bullsheit.

• So you gave out all access to a lot of people and recalled the shuttle a lot? That counts as ruining a round?

• Reduced to 12 hours

• @Antion:

So you gave out all access to a lot of people and recalled the shuttle a lot? That counts as ruining a round?

Thanks, bro.

Users

Topics