Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Jobban/Ban Request

• Your BYOND key: Carnage752
    Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh
    Your job: Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Not known
    The offenders ingame name: Darth Vader
    The offenders job: Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: Mar 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    Your story: I was walking in EVA Maintenance when I ran into Darth Vader. He started shooting at me with a taser. He then started dragging me towards the brig. While we were going he ran into another engineer, and shot him too. There was a major plasma fire going on at the brig (Which he later admitted to have caused), and he dragged the engineer (Adam Burkett) into the fire then left him there to die. I tried to stop Vader, but got stunned, he dragged me into the fire, and left me there to die, but he didn’t escape, so he died as well. He was obviously griffing/major shitcurity.

Also, look at attachments for chat proof.

• Your BYOND key: Carnage752
    Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh
    Your job: Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Not known
    The offenders ingame name: Darth Vader
    The offenders job: Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: Mar 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    Your story: I was walking in EVA Maintenance when I ran into Darth Vader. He started shooting at me with a taser. He then started dragging me towards the brig. While we were going he ran into another engineer, and shot him too. There was a major plasma fire going on at the brig (Which he later admitted to have caused), and he dragged the engineer (Adam Burkett) into the fire then left him there to die. I tried to stop Vader, but got stunned, he dragged me into the fire, and left me there to die, but he didn’t escape, so he died as well. He was obviously griffing/major shitcurity.

Also, look at attachments for chat proof.

Users

Topics