Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Un bannd request

• your byondkey:theman1234567
    your IC name lucas freeman
    your job assent
    pervos bans non
    how banded you atocmical
    reson porvided grefer
    when baded 2/28/2013
    ban length perma ban
    wy you thinke you were ban becuse i went in and grefed sinces with plasma
    wy should i be unban: i would never gref this was 1 year ago i tried to close the plasm and flaed i tied to stop it and ran out it ferst strted with a guy runing out of there and the hole place was one fire i went in and tried to stop it and faled i would nver grife i respcted admins and i dont gref every time a play a game i never gref i suhley tire and stop it. i allwys recpect the rules and i am a prety nice guy im not some assshole from hell. plus i  like helping out servers

• your byondkey:theman1234567
    your IC name lucas freeman
    your job assent
    pervos bans non
    how banded you atocmical
    reson porvided grefer
    when baded 2/28/2013
    ban length perma ban
    wy you thinke you were ban becuse i went in and grefed sinces with plasma
    wy should i be unban: i would never gref this was 1 year ago i tried to close the plasm and flaed i tied to stop it and ran out it ferst strted with a guy runing out of there and the hole place was one fire i went in and tried to stop it and faled i would nver grife i respcted admins and i dont gref every time a play a game i never gref i suhley tire and stop it. i allwys recpect the rules and i am a prety nice guy im not some assshole from hell. plus i  like helping out servers

• No. Just fucking NO.

• Recomendation you learn how to spell, then you need to use proper grammer, and not suck up.

• @Gavakis:

Recomendation you learn how to spell, then you need to use proper grammer, and not suck up.

This is highly recommended… Please try again when you know how to use grammars. This is… SERIOUS. There is some English games you can play off the internet, also please improve your brain smartness.

• @UnknownMurder:

This is highly recommended… Please try again when you know how to use grammar s. This is… SERIOUS. There is  are some English games you can play on  off the internet, also please improve your brain smartness. (???)

You’re not exactly in a good position to be critical.

Users

Topics