Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban Request: Banned by drchef

• Your BYOND Key: Carnage752

Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh

Your job (syndie?): Assistant/Explorer

Your previous bans: None

Who banned you: drchef

Reason provided: Killed people on shuttle

When you were banned: 3-26-13, 9:45 PM Central Time

Ban length: 1440 Minutes

Why you think you were banned: I didn’t explain what happened clearly enough, and he thought I was shuttle griefing. He saw me shoot and stab a bunch of random people, so that is understandable ban without context.

Why you should be unbanned: I killed those people out of self-defense. I got on the shuttle wearing Death Squad Armor, driving a Janicart, carrying an MK40 in my hand. I just kept to the corner to avoid trouble, but some idiot ran up and tried to disarm me and take my gun. He disarmed my gun, and I drove away, took out my Mateba, and started shooting at him. Other people started attacking me, I got knocked off my cart, so I switched to an energy shield and sword. I killed the guy with my gun, ANOTHER guy ran up and took it, and I chased him into the medical area where he started shooting at me. I took him down, then ANOTHER guy ran up, took the gun, started shooting me too. Meanwhile, I was getting grey-tided from all sides, and I finally died. I acted purely out of self defense, and the only reason so many people died is because so many people attacked me. I’d like an immediate unban.

• Your BYOND Key: Carnage752

Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh

Your job (syndie?): Assistant/Explorer

Your previous bans: None

Who banned you: drchef

Reason provided: Killed people on shuttle

When you were banned: 3-26-13, 9:45 PM Central Time

Ban length: 1440 Minutes

Why you think you were banned: I didn’t explain what happened clearly enough, and he thought I was shuttle griefing. He saw me shoot and stab a bunch of random people, so that is understandable ban without context.

Why you should be unbanned: I killed those people out of self-defense. I got on the shuttle wearing Death Squad Armor, driving a Janicart, carrying an MK40 in my hand. I just kept to the corner to avoid trouble, but some idiot ran up and tried to disarm me and take my gun. He disarmed my gun, and I drove away, took out my Mateba, and started shooting at him. Other people started attacking me, I got knocked off my cart, so I switched to an energy shield and sword. I killed the guy with my gun, ANOTHER guy ran up and took it, and I chased him into the medical area where he started shooting at me. I took him down, then ANOTHER guy ran up, took the gun, started shooting me too. Meanwhile, I was getting grey-tided from all sides, and I finally died. I acted purely out of self defense, and the only reason so many people died is because so many people attacked me. I’d like an immediate unban.

• So is this going to get looked into or am I just going to serve a ban I shouldn’t have?

Users

Topics