Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Ayoungermc Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key: ayoungermc
    Your IC name: ???
    Your job (syndie?):???
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: le mao
    When you were banned: Sometime between 3/25-3/26 (I don’t know because I logged in and it said I was banned with this description)
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned: I do not have a clue.
    Why you should be unbanned: There is no specific reason as to why I was banned permanently unless it perhaps was a joke.

• Your BYOND Key: ayoungermc
    Your IC name: ???
    Your job (syndie?):???
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: le mao
    When you were banned: Sometime between 3/25-3/26 (I don’t know because I logged in and it said I was banned with this description)
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned: I do not have a clue.
    Why you should be unbanned: There is no specific reason as to why I was banned permanently unless it perhaps was a joke.

• I’m confident that you weren’t banned for no reason. Rev up your memory.

• Based upon the description of why I was banned, I don’t understand. There was one round I played as sec and arrested a guy about to space someone. I hit him with my stun baton with red square on (not realizing what harmbatoning was at the time, I didn’t think it made a difference). And I had him handcuffed, then the guy that almost got spaced was apparently blind and started punching himself. I flashed him thinking he was punching me for a moment, I didn’t cuff him and once I realized he wasn’t punching me and he stopped punching himself he walked off. (unhurt, just flashed once in confusion because I was waiting for the other sec guys to arrive) and then the other sec accused me of harm batoning (I hit the guy that was about to space the other guy once or twice MAX). Then the guard stuns me, lets the guy that was spacing the other free, demotes me and says I can’t harmbaton, that I’m a fucking idiot, etc. I eventually logged out since my dad was yelling at me to go to bed and went to sleep. I woke up and now I’m perma banned.  The only thing I could’ve done wrong was harm baton, but it surely wasn’t fatal and I would’ve healed the guy if the other sec guy had asked me. (the guy that arrested me wouldn’t tell me what it was and I found out through checking the rules later on, I’m still new and didn’t know that then). I wasn’t paying attention about whether or not I almost would hurt the guy when I stunned because he was literally RIGHT next to the place to get spaced and I was focusing on saving the guy’s life more than anything else. I never got an admin message after this happened or anything, I didn’t post a description originally because this event didn’t even come to my mind when I saw the reason I was banned. This is the only possible reason I can think of for being banned and I’m sorry for harm batoning him, it won’t happen again now that I’m aware of it is. Thank you for your time.

• That is the biggest lie I’ve ever read.

after reading this thread http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17627.0

I looked you up in the server logs and I found out that the story was actually true and you had used multiple accounts to log in and revenge kill people.

Le get out

Users

Topics