Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Zero22 Unban Appeal

• Your BYOND Key: zero22
    Your IC name:Ace magnum
    Your job (syndie?):RD
    Your previous bans:None
    Who banned you: Drchef
    Reason provided:I injected a gold slime on the emergency shuttle
    When you were banned:I injected a gold slime on the emergency shuttle
    Ban length:7 days
    Why you think you were banned:I injected a gold slime on the emergency shuttle with plasma.
    Why you should be unbanned: I was new to the slime system and I saw another scientist inject a gold slime and it created a friendly creature. I wanted a couple on the escape shuttle, I thought he injected plasma but he injected blood. I ended up injecting plasma while in the shuttle and it caused massive panic.I’m dumb

• Your BYOND Key: zero22
    Your IC name:Ace magnum
    Your job (syndie?):RD
    Your previous bans:None
    Who banned you: Drchef
    Reason provided:I injected a gold slime on the emergency shuttle
    When you were banned:I injected a gold slime on the emergency shuttle
    Ban length:7 days
    Why you think you were banned:I injected a gold slime on the emergency shuttle with plasma.
    Why you should be unbanned: I was new to the slime system and I saw another scientist inject a gold slime and it created a friendly creature. I wanted a couple on the escape shuttle, I thought he injected plasma but he injected blood. I ended up injecting plasma while in the shuttle and it caused massive panic.I’m dumb

• If you are unsure about something, and you think it might cause problems; admin-help it, or don’t do it at all.

• @Zeroman22:

Why you should be unbanned: I was new to the slime system and I saw another scientist inject a gold slime and it created a friendly creature.

Slimes don’t create friendly creatures
    ever

Users

Topics