Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Un-Jobban request

• Not sure if this is the right way to do it but i am trying anyway.

Your BYOND Key: Galloran
    Your IC name: Connor James
    Your job (syndie?): Captain
    Your previous bans: Oh i don’t know, there have been about 5 or so for minor things.
    Who banned you: DrChef
    Reason provided: I had knocked out the Lawyer who was dressed as the chaplain, the chaplain being a confirmed ling.
    When you were banned: Today, a few hours ago.
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Well because i knocked out the Lawyer, i should have inspected him closer but i was in a hurry.
    Why you should be unbanned: When Chef said i got the wrong guy, i went back and healed most of the damage since he wasn’t dead as far as i saw. I am not a great captain, but i am not a bad captain and the rounds previous to this i managed to do a decent job. It makes me cringe seeing the captains who cannot play at all. The chaplain was a confirmed ling, and since the Lawyer was dressed as a chaplain i didn’t really pay attention to the name much.

• Not sure if this is the right way to do it but i am trying anyway.

Your BYOND Key: Galloran
    Your IC name: Connor James
    Your job (syndie?): Captain
    Your previous bans: Oh i don’t know, there have been about 5 or so for minor things.
    Who banned you: DrChef
    Reason provided: I had knocked out the Lawyer who was dressed as the chaplain, the chaplain being a confirmed ling.
    When you were banned: Today, a few hours ago.
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Well because i knocked out the Lawyer, i should have inspected him closer but i was in a hurry.
    Why you should be unbanned: When Chef said i got the wrong guy, i went back and healed most of the damage since he wasn’t dead as far as i saw. I am not a great captain, but i am not a bad captain and the rounds previous to this i managed to do a decent job. It makes me cringe seeing the captains who cannot play at all. The chaplain was a confirmed ling, and since the Lawyer was dressed as a chaplain i didn’t really pay attention to the name much.

• -snip-

• If this is a job ban then don’t remove it. Captain isn’t security.

• Captain isn’t security, so all of the other captains acting like security and doing worse than me should be jobbanned too?

• Yes.

Users

Topics