Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban request.

• Your BYOND Key:Theinsomniac 1
    Your IC name:I dont remember
    Your job (syndie?):Virologist
    Your previous bans:None
    Who banned you: draconic
    Reason provided:“Griefer”
    When you were banned:Today I think(I tried to log on and it gave me the ban message did not hear about it before)
    Ban length:permenant
    Why you think you were banned: I assume it’s because I’ve tried to kill some players, other than that I don’t remember anything that could be considered “Griefing”.
    Why you should be unbanned:I haven’t really done anything against the rules, I’ve only been killing people when the server was full of players, really if you want me to cut back on the killing that’s  fine but I don’t think that my actions are worthy of a permanent ban…

• Your BYOND Key:Theinsomniac 1
    Your IC name:I dont remember
    Your job (syndie?):Virologist
    Your previous bans:None
    Who banned you: draconic
    Reason provided:“Griefer”
    When you were banned:Today I think(I tried to log on and it gave me the ban message did not hear about it before)
    Ban length:permenant
    Why you think you were banned: I assume it’s because I’ve tried to kill some players, other than that I don’t remember anything that could be considered “Griefing”.
    Why you should be unbanned:I haven’t really done anything against the rules, I’ve only been killing people when the server was full of players, really if you want me to cut back on the killing that’s  fine but I don’t think that my actions are worthy of a permanent ban…

• Killing when not an antagonist is against the rules, why would you randomly kill people?

• Oh I’m sorry, how do I set to be an antagonist?( sorry I’m new)

• http://heavy.noxiousnet.com/wiki/index.php?title=Game_Rules_(SS13)
    Read this first.
    Antagonist basically means traitor, changeling, etc. They’re assigned randomly each round.
    If you’re new, read this too,
    http://wiki.nanotrasen.com/index.php?title=New_Players.
    You’ll stand a better chance of being unbanned once you’ve read all this.

• Ok so I’m a bit confused, I was playing on some other servers(as I still cant play on this one) and I set “Be traitor” and “Be changeling” to yes, but I’m not getting any sort of confirmation that I am infact a traitor or changeling, am I supposed to get a notification of some kind or am I traitor automatically if I set “Be traitor” to “Yes”?

• If the option is set to yes then, if you are selected, you’ll get a notification. You’ll also get a notification if you are made an antagonist mid round either by and admin or a revolution/cultist.
    If you’re ever unsure, type notes and it will say in there.

• @theinsomniac:

I haven’t really done anything against the rules

It would help if you read them. You don’t absolutely have to be an antagonist to kill people but common sense and decency apply, as outlined in said rules.

• Yes I’m sorry, I misunderstood the rules, I re read them and I understand what my mistake was.
    Can I please be unbanned? I  have honestly just misunderstood the rules and I wont repeat my mistake again.

• Look I’m really sorry, I have honestly just misinterpreted the rules and I will not repeat my mistake again, can you please unban me?

Users

Topics