Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Clown Army GameMode

• It’s official, clown planet has seen the last clown abused at the hands of the station, a single clown general is sent, along with the clown mother, the clown mother lays eggs, and from the eggs clown spiders are hatched. The general has the ability to have all the spiders follow him and to set them to whether or not they attack anything that is not in the clown faction. The Clown General also can disguise himself amognst the crew, and can take knocked out crew members to a discreet location such as the incinerator room to clownify them, thus it kinda works like cult gamemodes. The Clown General has an objective to kill all the heads and to use the shuttle console to call in the main clown attack force, all dead players respawn as clowns, the clowns take orders from the General, if there aren’t enough dead to play all the clowns some spawn as NPCs. The Clown General as the same abilities with these npcs as he does the clown spiders. The clowns can call in a H.O.N.K. upon honkifying (or clownifying) five crew members, and for every other five they can call in another honk, if the general dies and the clown mother is not alive to replace him the clowns loose, if there is not a clown to replace clown mother when she replaces general, the clowns loose. Also the clown general as the ability to call in clowns on a random location (similar to when admins spawn clowns somewhere for the “lols”) calling in random clowns can spawn a maximum of 5 clowns in a random location, the amount of clowns spawned depends on a dice roll the general automaticly performs upon calling in the random clown commandos (regular clown npcs) if he rolls more then five only one will spawn, any number bellow five will spawn the number rolled, if he rolls five five will spawn, it works as an eight sided die so he has a 40% chance of  f*ing up. You might be wandering why I thought of this? Because I’m tired of using the pray command to pray for the admins to spawn another clown army for them to eff up the station. Why do I want it to happen? Because everytime it happens it is a laugh riot. I laugh so much I almost sufficate from laughing. Also I enjoy respawning as a clown and getting to eff st up.

• It’s official, clown planet has seen the last clown abused at the hands of the station, a single clown general is sent, along with the clown mother, the clown mother lays eggs, and from the eggs clown spiders are hatched. The general has the ability to have all the spiders follow him and to set them to whether or not they attack anything that is not in the clown faction. The Clown General also can disguise himself amognst the crew, and can take knocked out crew members to a discreet location such as the incinerator room to clownify them, thus it kinda works like cult gamemodes. The Clown General has an objective to kill all the heads and to use the shuttle console to call in the main clown attack force, all dead players respawn as clowns, the clowns take orders from the General, if there aren’t enough dead to play all the clowns some spawn as NPCs. The Clown General as the same abilities with these npcs as he does the clown spiders. The clowns can call in a H.O.N.K. upon honkifying (or clownifying) five crew members, and for every other five they can call in another honk, if the general dies and the clown mother is not alive to replace him the clowns loose, if there is not a clown to replace clown mother when she replaces general, the clowns loose. Also the clown general as the ability to call in clowns on a random location (similar to when admins spawn clowns somewhere for the “lols”) calling in random clowns can spawn a maximum of 5 clowns in a random location, the amount of clowns spawned depends on a dice roll the general automaticly performs upon calling in the random clown commandos (regular clown npcs) if he rolls more then five only one will spawn, any number bellow five will spawn the number rolled, if he rolls five five will spawn, it works as an eight sided die so he has a 40% chance of  f*ing up. You might be wandering why I thought of this? Because I’m tired of using the pray command to pray for the admins to spawn another clown army for them to eff up the station. Why do I want it to happen? Because everytime it happens it is a laugh riot. I laugh so much I almost sufficate from laughing. Also I enjoy respawning as a clown and getting to eff st up.

• Also the Clowns have to gain control of cargo in order to get anything they order as it comes in through the supply shuttle.

• This sounds like a bad admin event. I don’t like it.

• Ok.

• @chocolate:

This sounds like a bad admin event. I don’t like it.

WAIT THE ADMINS ARE DOING AN EVENT RIGHT NOW

• Clown revolution, where instead of rev-heads that start with flashes, they start with clown masks that, when equipment allow the “rev-heads” to HONK with bike-horns to convert the crew member into fellow clowns." Standard revs" gets a free normal clown mask.
    Much needed, since the revs acts like clowns on murder spree anyway. Same with cults, let them clowns summon honk mother.

• Would you get on the server? Seriously no admins are on atm so it could be helpful, and I know this off topic but seriously.

• @CrazierCaptDice:

Would you get on the server? Seriously no admins are on atm so it could be helpful, and I know this off topic but seriously.

I was on, I just called it night. Shendow is still on I believe.

• @Talha:

Clown revolution, where instead of rev-heads that start with flashes, they start with clown masks that, when equipment allow the “rev-heads” to HONK with bike-horns to convert the crew member into fellow clowns." Standard revs" gets a free normal clown mask.
    Much needed, since the revs acts like clowns on murder spree anyway. Same with cults, let them clowns summon honk mother.

Interesting but be to easy to tell who the bad guys are sec will have an excuse to beat clowns even more

Users

Topics