Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

New Engine?

• Singularity engine is boring. How about something new.

• Singularity engine is boring. How about something new.

• I remember some other station was trying to create a nuclear fission/fusion engine of some sort. It’d be extremely radioactive and everyone would have to wear one of those radioactive suits to carry the materials around.

• How would syndicates be able to utilize the new engine to cause destruction?

• That is something that we can come up later. This thread is to pitch ideas for something original

• @chocolate:

How would syndicates be able to utilize the new engine to cause destruction?

They’d drop a power sink and go about their business as normal.

Power ideas: Nuclear fission (Fusion would be too potentially explodey), Gas/Fuel Combustion, Solar Wind Turbines, Clown/Mime Power (Get a bunch of uncivilized mimes and clowns from Clown Planet, put them in giant hamster wheels and let them chase each other), Bluespace Anomaly power? (Generate some sort of energy from keeping a small region of space out of synch/phase, if it gets loose, engineering could end up in maintenence, R&D, the courtroom, and botany)

• @Dr.:

I remember some other station was trying to create a nuclear fission/fusion engine of some sort. It’d be extremely radioactive and everyone would have to wear one of those radioactive suits to carry the materials around.

i’m not sure if they ended up going with the idea, but i think the goons were going to make mining/processing rods make mining worth a good god damn. worth a thought.

Users

Topics