Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

UnBan request

• Your BYOND Key: RedxWolf
    Your IC name: Shiloh White
    Your job (syndie?): station Engineer.
    Your previous bans: Not sure, dont think i have any on this server.
    Who banned you: draconic
    Reason provided: Don’t kill other cultists, retard.
    When you were banned: 3/24/2013
    Ban length: 1440 minutes
    Why you think you were banned: I was exploring, finding nasa void gear and other goodies, then i discovered the mining facility. When i got there, I was attacked by a cultist, then converted. As soon as i got up, I disarmed him  and then i killed him with his cultist sword. I hadn’t read the converting text until after the deed was done, but the round was about to end in aboout 3 minutes, the shuttle was about to leave.
    Why you should be unbanned: I just defended myself after i was hit repeatedly by his cultist sword, and i just reacted when i was unstunned. The Admin that banned me gave no warning, and didn’t ask me what had happened or anything. I think i should at least have the right to talk to the admin and hear my part of the story before being instantly banned by the admin.

• Your BYOND Key: RedxWolf
    Your IC name: Shiloh White
    Your job (syndie?): station Engineer.
    Your previous bans: Not sure, dont think i have any on this server.
    Who banned you: draconic
    Reason provided: Don’t kill other cultists, retard.
    When you were banned: 3/24/2013
    Ban length: 1440 minutes
    Why you think you were banned: I was exploring, finding nasa void gear and other goodies, then i discovered the mining facility. When i got there, I was attacked by a cultist, then converted. As soon as i got up, I disarmed him  and then i killed him with his cultist sword. I hadn’t read the converting text until after the deed was done, but the round was about to end in aboout 3 minutes, the shuttle was about to leave.
    Why you should be unbanned: I just defended myself after i was hit repeatedly by his cultist sword, and i just reacted when i was unstunned. The Admin that banned me gave no warning, and didn’t ask me what had happened or anything. I think i should at least have the right to talk to the admin and hear my part of the story before being instantly banned by the admin.

• your variables showed me everything i needed to know. two disarms does not equal KILL

• @Bargin10:

I hadn’t read the converting text until after the deed was done, but the round was about to end in aboout 3 minutes, the shuttle was about to leave.

You mean the message that takes up almost your entire log and then the green symbol that appears above both your and your attacker’s head? You didn’t see any of that?

• @big:

your variables showed me everything i needed to know. two disarms does not equal KILL

Someone doesn’t know about tripping people

If you do two disarms fast enough, you can push someone over, leaving them open to plenty of attacks/killing/if you’re ligtning fast, choking, or in this ban’s context, picking up someone’s weapon and killing them with it before they can react.

Of course, being tripped like this tends to anger newcomers since they have been playing for about 5 rounds and already they’re helpless because they couldn’t run fast enough, so perhaps the banned here was reacting in anger before noticing something he wasn’t supposed to miss.

Users

Topics