Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Acid Grenade Ban

• I was Captain and I had what I thought was a stun gas grenade, that’s what the chemist said it was. I threw one before and it was in fact a stun gas, but while on the escape shuttle bridge, with everyone fighting and tresspassing, I decided to throw the other. It turned out to be a acid grenade, which I didn’t know it was. I didn’t even know I wasn’t allowed to have or throw one if it was. Sorry for what I did, I didn’t know what it was. I was told a lie.

• I was Captain and I had what I thought was a stun gas grenade, that’s what the chemist said it was. I threw one before and it was in fact a stun gas, but while on the escape shuttle bridge, with everyone fighting and tresspassing, I decided to throw the other. It turned out to be a acid grenade, which I didn’t know it was. I didn’t even know I wasn’t allowed to have or throw one if it was. Sorry for what I did, I didn’t know what it was. I was told a lie.

• Your BYOND Key: Zioko345
    Your IC name: Zioko Titanium
    Your job (syndie?): Captain
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Draconic
    Reason provided: Using a Polytrinic Grenade as Non-Antag
    When you were banned: Somewhere near 7:33 PM CST.
    Ban length: 1 Day
    Why you think you were banned: I was captain and was given what was told to me to be 2 stun gas grenades. I threw one, and it was. Next time on the bridge of the escape shuttle, I had to get everyone out, so I threw it. I then realized it was acid and thought “Huh, cool.” Then I was banned.
    Why you should be unbanned: I didn’t know it was acid, and I didn’t know that it was illegal to have a acid grenade as non-antag.

• I can vouch for this, the chemist did the same thing when I was warden. He gave us grenades telling us they were flashbangs, and they were Pacid grenades.

• I don’t know if this was the same shitchemist, but a week or so ago, someone was passing out pacid grenades saying they were laughing gas grenades, so some jerk has been making a habit of this.

Users

Topics