Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Bad hos

• Your BYOND key:clo0wnking123
    Your IC name:Daniella Rathens
    Your job:station engineer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name:Maddox Shafer
    The offenders job:Head Of Security
    Date/Time of incident:23/03/2013
    Your story: hos was beating me and im pretty sure he wasent a antag there were no admins on so
    Daniella Rathens has been stunned with the the stun baton by Maddox Shafer!
    Daniella Rathens has been prodded with the the stun baton by Maddox Shafer. Luckily it was off.
    Daniella Rathens stammers, “id-d-d-diot-t”
    Daniella Rathens has been attacked in the chest with stun baton by Maddox Shafer!
    Daniella Rathens has been knocked down!
    Daniella Rathens has been beaten with the the stun baton by Maddox Shafer!
    Daniella Rathens has been attacked in the head with stun baton by Maddox Shafer!
    Maddox Shafer puts the stun baton into the security backpack.
    Daniella Rathens  [145.9] stammers, “h-hos-s is kill-l-lin-ng-g-g-g m-me n-now-w-w-w”
    Daniella Rathens stammers, “h-hos-s is kill-l-lin-ng-g-g-g m-me n-now-w-w-w”
    Maddox Shafer has kicked Daniella Rathens!
    Maddox Shafer has weakened Daniella Rathens!
    AND MORE ABUSE
    Daniella Rathens has been attacked in the head with stun baton by Maddox Shafer!
    Daniella Rathens has been attacked in the chest with stun baton by Maddox Shafer!
    Current Admins:

• Your BYOND key:clo0wnking123
    Your IC name:Daniella Rathens
    Your job:station engineer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name:Maddox Shafer
    The offenders job:Head Of Security
    Date/Time of incident:23/03/2013
    Your story: hos was beating me and im pretty sure he wasent a antag there were no admins on so
    Daniella Rathens has been stunned with the the stun baton by Maddox Shafer!
    Daniella Rathens has been prodded with the the stun baton by Maddox Shafer. Luckily it was off.
    Daniella Rathens stammers, “id-d-d-diot-t”
    Maddox Shafer puts the stun baton into the security backpack.
    Daniella Rathens  [145.9] stammers, “h-hos-s is kill-l-lin-ng-g-g-g m-me n-now-w-w-w”
    Daniella Rathens stammers, “h-hos-s is kill-l-lin-ng-g-g-g m-me n-now-w-w-w”
    Maddox Shafer has kicked Daniella Rathens!
    Maddox Shafer has weakened Daniella Rathens!
    AND MORE ABUSE
    Current Admins:

• Got screenshot? It would be nicer.

• -no- Added a note to his profile if he ever fucks up as security to get jobbanned

Edit: For the 2nd time its your own foult as you started it so he can appeal the jobban in a week or so.

• [09:48:18]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:20]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:21]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:23]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>R.J. MacReady (sarais) initiated a gender reassignment on Unknown (ashaon)</font>
    [09:48:24]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Josue Buttersworth (imvader) grabbed the neck of Sebastian Thompson (iwkstanly)</font>
    [09:48:24]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:27]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Ricky Martin (sudsymongoose23) shot Maddox Shafer (traceracer02) with a the electrode</font>
    [09:48:28]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:29]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Josue Buttersworth (imvader) Strangled (kill intent) Sebastian Thompson (iwkstanly)</font>
    [09:48:29]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:30]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>John Anderson (yackitori) grabbed the neck of Roscoe Green (sammythenightmare)</font>
    [09:48:31]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:32]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:33]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:34]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>R.J. MacReady (sarais) attacked Unknown (ashaon) with scalpel (INTENT: GRAB) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)</font>
    [09:48:34]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:35]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:37]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>John Anderson (yackitori) Strangled (kill intent) Roscoe Green (sammythenightmare)</font>
    [09:48:37]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:38]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:39]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:41]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:41]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>R.J. MacReady (sarais) attacked Unknown (ashaon) with circular saw (INTENT: GRAB) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)</font>
    [09:48:41]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Bojangles (vigilance303) disarmed Bojangles (vigilance303)</font>
    [09:48:42]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:46]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Ricky Martin (sudsymongoose23)</font>
    [09:48:54]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Ricky Martin (sudsymongoose23) shot Maddox Shafer (traceracer02) with a the electrode</font>
    [09:48:56]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:58]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:48:58]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>R.J. MacReady (sarais) attacked Unknown (ashaon) with retractor (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)</font>
    [09:48:59]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:00]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:01]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Khalil Murray (uberleethax61) shot Ricky Martin (sudsymongoose23) with a the electrode</font>
    [09:49:03]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:04]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:05]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:06]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:07]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Bryce Muller (nerptune) shot Ricky Martin (sudsymongoose23) with a the electrode</font>
    [09:49:07]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:08]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:10]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:11]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:13]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:16]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>R.J. MacReady (sarais) attacked Unknown (ashaon) with scalpel (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)</font>
    [09:49:17]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:18]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:20]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:20]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>R.J. MacReady (sarais) attacked Unknown (ashaon) with surgical drill (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)</font>
    [09:49:24]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:25]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>
    [09:49:26]ATTACK: <font color=‘red’>Daniella Rathens (clownking123) punched Maddox Shafer (traceracer02)</font>

• that was after he beat me because i punched the clown a few times and then the hos stunned the clown and tryed stunning me then out side the bridge he stunned me like 20 times for some reason then he took me to sec after cuffing me then he beat me then i was left there for like 20 minuets then i got relesed so i tryed killing him because he almost killed me and hop shot him and i kept kicking him and i was going to kill him for being really bad security then he harmbatoned me to death

Users

Topics