Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Job ban Jennie Campbell.

• Jennie Campbell says, “you people are fucking stupid, solve your own problems” Security Officer.

Your BYOND key:Gavakis
    Your IC name:Lily Reid
    Your job:Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name:Jennie Campbell
    The offenders job:S(hit)ecurity
    Date/Time of incident:12:40-1:00 am
    Your story: Welp, being an assistance and trying to help shut down the rogue ai, when a guy tells me to fuck off, I understand his plead but he sleeptoxins me and throws me out, Jennie is like “you people are fucking stupid, solve your own problems” and left me to die outside, unconcious. ( because of sleetoxin.)
    I really dont have a problem with the person that sleeptxoined me, I was being a douche.
    Then my body exploded, due to GBS.

piks

• Jennie Campbell says, “you people are fucking stupid, solve your own problems” Security Officer.

Your BYOND key:Gavakis
    Your IC name:Lily Reid
    Your job:Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name:Jennie Campbell
    The offenders job:S(hit)ecurity
    Date/Time of incident:12:40-1:00 am
    Your story: Welp, being an assistance and trying to help shut down the rogue ai, when a guy tells me to fuck off, I understand his plead but he sleeptoxins me and throws me out, Jennie is like “you people are fucking stupid, solve your own problems” and left me to die outside, unconcious. ( because of sleetoxin.)
    I really dont have a problem with the person that sleeptxoined me, I was being a douche.
    Then my body exploded, due to GBS.

piks

• Breaking into an AI as an assistant. Security throws you out and then you later died due to something unrelated. Am i missing something?

• AI was rogue at the time, and she had not broken into it yet. In addition both she and i were assaulted in front of this security officer without him doing anything to help us as we pleaded to him for help.

• The jist of what I was TRYING to say, thank you Galloran.

@Lord:

Breaking into an AI as an assistant. Security throws you out and then you later died due to something unrelated. Am i missing something?

Yelp. Everyone was trying to break in, because he was pumping air, went to get thermite, got sleeptoxined, called for help RIGHT in front of him, told me to fuck off, died.
    I was not arrested, because “thats not what were supposed to do.”

matterafact, I died in the hallway because of him, and he just walked past me as it played the message “seizes up…”

• You want a security officer jobbanned because he ignored a doctor/chemist utilizing their department’s method of incapacitating intruders and throwing an assistant out of their workplace?

I thought the goal was to discourage shitcurity.

• “you people are fucking stupid, solve your own problems” Security Officer.
    May I remind you. He did fucking nothing.

• Yes yes you keep posting that one line without any further context, screenshots, logs, etc. And, again, “you (fucking stupid) people’s problems” appears to have been a spat between two people, one of whom got thrown out by the other, that doesn’t really seem to have merited Security’s intervention anyway. Then you died to GBS. (And apparently the sec officer too? That’s a deadchat screenshot)

Users

Topics