Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Opinion on ZE

• Seeing how there isn’t a thread talking about ZE so I’m just going to start one.
    Just wondering what’s your opinion on ZE right now?

My personal opinion on ZE is that it’s a nice break from ZS once in a while, though I don’t really like to play ZE (2ez4u xdd). The concept of ZE is good but I haven’t seen a decent map yet, especially biohazard sewer, that map’s tram is glitchy as fk.

Stubber rifle is probably the most OP gun in ZE and shredder is the worst.

My favorite ZE map right now is Paper Escape.

• Seeing how there isn’t a thread talking about ZE so I’m just going to start one.
    Just wondering what’s your opinion on ZE right now?

My personal opinion on ZE is that it’s a nice break from ZS once in a while, though I don’t really like to play ZE (2ez4u xdd). The concept of ZE is good but I haven’t seen a decent map yet, especially biohazard sewer, that map’s tram is glitchy as fk.

Stubber rifle is probably the most OP gun in ZE and shredder is the worst.

My favorite ZE map right now is Paper Escape.

• ZE just means we can now port over CS:S maps, except that 90 % of these imported maps are old as dust, glitchy and unbalanced

You’re better off working on obj maps, ZE is just some sort of compability mode for CS:S and is hardly interesting outside of the whole “run around like a headless chicken” part

• shredder is the worst.

Sweeper is the worst.

• ze = zombie volunteer every time.

• Pretty sure the current ZE right now is a brain farming map for regular players since winning it as human isn’t rewarded.

• You are right when you say that ZE is a nice break from regular maps, except for the fact that there are only a select few ZE maps that are fun to play (my opinion). Helms deep, POTC, Hyper Nova, Jurassic Park and Indiana Jones are the only ones I feel to be challenging, winnable and fun at the same time. Maps like paper escape are literally impossible to win, whereas maps like titanic are a guaranteed victory for the humans. There is obviously room for improvement. Game Show (or whatever its called) should be removed or drastically altered.

The weapons are also an issue. People being stuck with a Deagle or a Sweeper each round are screwed, whereas people with the Akbar or Stubber are going to get crazy points.

I have a semi-cool idea for a new ZE map as far fetched as it sounds. It would have to be set in some medieval era as the only human weapon would be the knife, but its a two hit kill or something OP like that. I’m picturing Brave-heart or some other large-scale battle film. The humans and zombies would clash in some big battlefield or something. If you think this is stupid please say it, even I think its not going to fly.

Anyway… ZE is cool and adds some variety to an otherwise [slightly] repetitive game mode.

• I didn’t think suggesting a map needed its own thread, so here:

Does the Mines of Moria map work properly? I remember somewhere seeing it in a list not too long ago.

Absolutely fantastic map, and in the vein of LOTR ZE maps, it’s MUCH more fun than Helm’s Deep.

http://csszm.gamebanana.com/maps/92869

• Sure it’s a nice break, but once people vote it one time, the ZE

• Sorry… once people vote it one time the ZE maps go on for atleast an hour. And that’s what kills the server.

• I took out about 2/3 of the ze_ maps and left the ones I thought were the best. 5 are remaining.

• Thank you very, very much.

Edit:  Can we have Jurassic Park back?  It was one of the best.

• @Pyramid:

Thank you very, very much.

This.

Users

Topics