Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Zs_Infected_City

• Hi,

Just did a bit of an update on the map, I put in a few new places and changed some of the bad textures along with getting rid of some of the smoke and badly placed glass that depended on itself through the material. I also put a few boxes of ammo around the map to encourage a bit of exploration, nothing too extreme. This map was originally made by a man called Bio, and all credit for his work goes to him etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lqm7fjatm11imq1

I wish there was img_thumbs, because these screenshots are obnoxiously large.

• Hi,

Just did a bit of an update on the map, I put in a few new places and changed some of the bad textures along with getting rid of some of the smoke and badly placed glass that depended on itself through the material. I also put a few boxes of ammo around the map to encourage a bit of exploration, nothing too extreme. This map was originally made by a man called Bio, and all credit for his work goes to him etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lqm7fjatm11imq1

I wish there was img_thumbs, because these screenshots are obnoxiously large.

• Nice, i’m betting it’ll be a lot better with your additions. me appreciate your mapping contributions.

• Disable shadows on those prop_static fences. The map looks better.

• @Pufulet:

Disable shadows on those prop_static fences. The map looks better.

^That.

You could make some more work on street lights tho. But it looks cool.

• Spawned in the ceiling in the subway bathroom.

• I haven’t changed any of the human spawns or zombie spawns. I’ll check them nonetheless.

• If you know how to, use the Orange Box advanced VRAD commands -textureshadows -StaticPropPolys -StaticPropLighting in the VRAD line in the expert compile mode. This will improve shadow quality of those fences and shadow quality in general. You don’t have to use these but it will help with some shadows. Follow this article for help

Users

Topics