Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Nerf Bonemesh

• So today we play the map urban roof and has a little bit problem in trying to defend against bonemesh
    I think the current bonemesh is a little overpowered even though he doesn’t have much hp compare to the other boss.
    The problem is his +attack2 which he throws a ball of gibs that deals damage and heals friendly zombies. Basically, he can just sit in a safe area and spam the balls until there’s 2 more bonesmesh  :ohmy:.
    Not to mention he can heal himself along with other bosses (with the exception of shade).
    This apply to most map where bonemesh can easily attack the cade without endanger himself.

What I think would be a reasonable nerf is if humans shoot the ball of gibs before it exploded. The damage is nullified.

• So today we play the map urban roof and has a little bit problem in trying to defend against bonemesh
    I think the current bonemesh is a little overpowered even though he doesn’t have much hp compare to the other boss.
    The problem is his +attack2 which he throws a ball of gibs that deals damage and heals friendly zombies. Basically, he can just sit in a safe area and spam the balls until there’s 2 more bonesmesh  :ohmy:.
    Not to mention he can heal himself along with other bosses (with the exception of shade).
    This apply to most map where bonemesh can easily attack the cade without endanger himself.

What I think would be a reasonable nerf is if humans shoot the ball of gibs before it exploded. The damage is nullified.

• Bonemesh projectiles are always in the line of fire.  He would do no damage whatsoever, especially with high player count.

• The Bonemesh is literally useless short of that perk he has of attacking the cade while out of harm

His healing and damaging abilities are ridiculously underpowered for what’s supposed to be a “boss”, so the only thing he can do is spawn balls at the cade from cover to take it down

Bosses could always use a stat rework, but certainly not an one-way nerf

• Bonemesh is actually underpowered. Its main attack should be replaced with a flesh ball slamdunk that creates a huge shockwave and deals huge damage.

• Bonemesh is only good in a handful of situations.  Generally the only time bone mess really shits on the humans is if there is a massive gap in the cade where he can throw balls in or if someone has a cade at the bottom of a ladder/stairwell/etc where he can consistently get the bone ball to hit without a crap ton of effort.

Even then at the end of the wave if you clear out the zombies you can hunt down bone mesh.

To be honest 90% of the time I picked Tickle or Nightmare because the rest of the bosses are situational.  Nightmare and Tickle are the only ones that are general purpose.  That and Puke Pus is awful now.

• That map is an exception. It features a “long hallway” except the “ceiling” of the hallway is a trigger_hurt that hurts players, but not projectiles. Maybe you should stop voting for bad, unbalanced maps.

• Stop labeling map as good or unbalance. All map are winnable and pretty much to every cade, there’re always a safe spot for bonemesh to throw his ball. Anyhow, it seems like we have a majority of people thinking bonemesh is still underpower so I guess we can just leave it at that then.

• Bone is perfect. My only boss gripe is that Puke is unnecessarily large and hardly fits anywhere.

• That’s what makes him so charming.

• Bonemesh heals shade too :p

• Bonemesh is okay, his overpowereness depends on the map.

• Bonemesh’s attack2 hits all of the props of a cade.  That shouldn’t be possible.

1. Add a maximum amount of props he can hit with one ball.

2. Give the balls health, say 45 each and make them take longer to explode.

• Or you could go hunt the thing with less than 1000 health and pretty much no way to retaliate.

Users

Topics