Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban appeal

• Your BYOND Key:ExpiredSausage
    Your IC name:Stacy Bleps
    Your job (syndie?):CMO
    Your previous bans: not sure
    Who banned you:oxki
    Reason provided:Joined the round 20 mins in, killed a guy, left. Feel free to apply for a lesser punishment on the forums.
    When you were banned: a month or two ago
    Ban length: “PERMENANT”
    Why you think you were banned:For killing a random person
    Why you should be unbanned: I’m usually a very nice friendly player. I don’t remember the day i was banned because it was so long ago. What i do know is that a permanent ban is a very severe punishment reserved for hackers and massive trolls not for somebody who killed one person. I have already been banned from the server for quite some time and i am very sorry for what i have done.

• Your BYOND Key:ExpiredSausage
    Your IC name:Stacy Bleps
    Your job (syndie?):CMO
    Your previous bans: not sure
    Who banned you:oxki
    Reason provided:Joined the round 20 mins in, killed a guy, left. Feel free to apply for a lesser punishment on the forums.
    When you were banned: a month or two ago
    Ban length: “PERMENANT”
    Why you think you were banned:For killing a random person
    Why you should be unbanned: I’m usually a very nice friendly player. I don’t remember the day i was banned because it was so long ago. What i do know is that a permanent ban is a very severe punishment reserved for hackers and massive trolls not for somebody who killed one person. I have already been banned from the server for quite some time and i am very sorry for what i have done.

• Cant find the key so i guess you’re unbanned?

• try Swag1

• Done and you’re on parole

Users

Topics