Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban Appeal

• Your BYOND Key:Anal Smashing
    Your IC name: Elizibeth Flicker
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist
    Your previous bans:none
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided:I will always remember you analsmashing
    When you were banned: Yesterday
    Ban length:5.8 days
    Why you think you were banned: I think it was because I set a bomb off on the shuttle
    Why you should be unbanned: I do not have clarity over why I was banned. If it was because I set the bomb on the shuttle I did it when it would have very minimal impact on the game. When the shuttle was about 10 seconds away from the emergency station docking  I set the bomb. However, this would have not made any major impact on the game as the round would restart in about another 40 seconds. Again, I am stressing on how I don’t even know if that was the reason why I was banned.

• Your BYOND Key:Anal Smashing
    Your IC name: Elizibeth Flicker
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist
    Your previous bans:none
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided:I will always remember you analsmashing
    When you were banned: Yesterday
    Ban length:5.8 days
    Why you think you were banned: I think it was because I set a bomb off on the shuttle
    Why you should be unbanned: I do not have clarity over why I was banned. If it was because I set the bomb on the shuttle I did it when it would have very minimal impact on the game. When the shuttle was about 10 seconds away from the emergency station docking  I set the bomb. However, this would have not made any major impact on the game as the round would restart in about another 40 seconds. Again, I am stressing on how I don’t even know if that was the reason why I was banned.

• Imagine playing a perfect traitor round only to have some random person blow you up 10 seconds before you completely your final objective. That’s why you have to wait.

• But really in the grant scheme of things, it isn’t going to destroy the entire game as a whole. Its not like I destroyed half the station and let sing loose.

• And everyone was killing each other anyways while others even spaced some people.

• Then why wouldn’t you just wait 10 seconds to set your bomb? Your bomb-boner gets satisfied and it doesn’t ruin anyone’s round; errybody wins.

• no

Users

Topics