Just got back from the hospital

• Sorry I have been gone for such a long time. I was hit by a drunk driver and spent some time in a hospital. The main reason I am making this thread aside from letting everybody know why I was gone is to ask if there is something going on with mumble. I have been trying to connect and so far I have been getting error messages.

Server connection failed: The remote host closed the connection.

I am not an expert with mumble by any stretch of the imagination, I also haven’t seen this error message before. If anybody has any tips let me know.

• Sorry I have been gone for such a long time. I was hit by a drunk driver and spent some time in a hospital. The main reason I am making this thread aside from letting everybody know why I was gone is to ask if there is something going on with mumble. I have been trying to connect and so far I have been getting error messages.

Server connection failed: The remote host closed the connection.

I am not an expert with mumble by any stretch of the imagination, I also haven’t seen this error message before. If anybody has any tips let me know.

• Nice attentionwhoring thread. No one even knows who you are.

Also, the mumble server is down atm Its fine.

Feel better soon.

• wow rover

• Boy I’m sure glad the mumble still works thank god.

• How do I fix the problem I am having?

• Make sure you have the server info correct. If you have another computer that you go on Mumble with, you will be disconnected if you try to connect from 2 places with the same certificate.

• Ok. I am using the same computer. But I am still getting this same error. My certificate is the same as it was before.  I made it by following the instructions on the wiki.

• So, it’s been awhile and it would appear that nobody has or cares to address the issue I am having with mumble.
    Member retention must be low priority here. I wish I had known that ahead of time.

• We’re not responsible for your knowing of how to use computers or how to submit bug reports to the Mumble project should the first option not be enough.

• I hope you’re okay, get well soon.

• I got mumble to work.

• Only took you a year.

• Sorry I had leaks in my house. water was in the drop down for the cable internet outside. thats why I was having problems. eventually a guy came out and cut the lines. he got sprayed in the face and said the problem was the water build up. we moved to a new house with the settlement money.

• who are you?

• wow atomic

• Water build up blocking only mumble?  :wacko:

• Wellcome back :icon_kidra:

• kinda wished ya stayed in the hospital so this thread would of stayed dead.

• @ReaM:

Water build up blocking only mumble?  :wacko:

No, they all told me that water from my dishwasher and sink was feeding into the “coaxial cable” and was building up pressure. They had to cut the lines and refit the pipes. I can get on mumble now but I dont not go on much because all everybody talks about is sexual stuff. My wife walked in on me and asked why everybody was talking about anal sex with animals and I had no answer for her other than to say it was mumble. she told me i shouldnt go on mumble.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.