Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

New game mode?

• I thought for a bit of new round, there could be an official “The Giver” Game mode. A player is The Giver but they’re bound to their little diamond cell, bound in their robes and staff until all staff on SS13 have asked for something to be given or until a certain time-point is reached to be released from their bounds.
    May as well have ONE round where everyone can just run amok freely and not have to worry about their job, just about the big stompy mechs running about shooting everything and space-ninja-xenos eating people and absorbing all the power.
    Stupid? Yep. Fun? Definitely.

• I thought for a bit of new round, there could be an official “The Giver” Game mode. A player is The Giver but they’re bound to their little diamond cell, bound in their robes and staff until all staff on SS13 have asked for something to be given or until a certain time-point is reached to be released from their bounds.
    May as well have ONE round where everyone can just run amok freely and not have to worry about their job, just about the big stompy mechs running about shooting everything and space-ninja-xenos eating people and absorbing all the power.
    Stupid? Yep. Fun? Definitely.

• So basically it’s trapping a player who does stuff that can be already be done by praying, then everyone asks for guns and bombs and the round goes to hell in 5 mins? What it sounds like to me anyway.

• You just know someone will ask for a Mauler then kill everyone.

• Praying doesn’t work 100%. Giver does.
    And yeah, that Mauler thing is pretty true… So I guess there’d have to be a bit of a game-mode rule. Such as you can’t go doing stupid shit till after the Giver’s free. Sec still has permission to beat you down too.

• Five Minutes Later….

Captain :: Call the Escape Shuttle!

Giver :: Rawr!

Users

Topics